Week 1 question?

NumNums

Becca
Hi All,

When I saw my CDC today, shes started me off on SS and has given me 4 packs a day for the first week. She said this will be a better transition from food to CD than straight to 3 packs.

Is this right? I don't really want to have to spend out for 4 packs on SS as I'm not 5ft 8. I spent out £47.60. Which is a bit much for me, £36 was my limit, which would be 3 packs on SS or SS+ with a 200cal meal.

So is this week 1 packs deffo a one off? I don't want to miss my extra pack and I want to try and stick to SS for a couple of weeks before introducing food.

Help :(.

I didn't have to do that so I think it's just her idea. SS+ can be 3 packs and a 200cal meal, or 4 packs and some milk, so I think that's her thinking there. If you want to do just 3 a day, you can. If she says next week to do 4 just tell her that you want just 3 :)

Would mean next month would be cheaper, or could just keep them as a couple of days worth spare in case you can't get to her one time.

I am 5' 8" and I only ever had three packs, if I felt I needed more at the beginning, then I would split them. Perhaps she just thought it would ease you into the diet a bit easier, but I don't think you really need 4 packs hun x

Strictly speaking, she shouldn't have started you on SS+ or SS. Your starting BMI was too low to start on either of those plans and officially you should have started on 810

My weight goes up from 11st 10lbs to 12st 2lbs. So she decided she'd start me off on SS. She said I wont be on it for very long and she'll move me up.

I'm just dong as I'm told. :cry:

Awww. Not to worry. It really doesn't matter that much as long as you move up when BMI hits 25. Just quoting the 'rule' book :D

Enjoy your 3/4 packs. Whatever feels right until then.

Oh, and not stating the rules cos I'm 'rulish' (cool word eh :D), but just that you were wondering whether it's right that you should have 3 or 4 meals, and strictly speaking neither is 'right' :D

Back