• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 re-start WI

IrishMum

A little of everything!
well done hun.
how u feeling now?
x x

Dats a brilliant result! are you feeling much better now?

IrishMum

A little of everything!
A lot better since I jumped off the scales! :rotflmao:

It's really motivated me for this week. This morning was the first I didn't cough for 1/2hr after waking, and I noticed the metallic furry taste in my mouth, so my senses seem to be returning to normal thank God! I'm kind of glad I was ill now as it got me back into ketosis without any major problems!

7lbs to go to goal....:D:character00115:

Well done!!! Bring on week 2 x

Yasmine

One last chance
Woohoo! well done Irish!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Yeah, delighted for you.. well done xx have a glass or two of sparkling tonight to celebrate :D:D:D
LOL! I've got the chocolate face pack and bath bombs ready and the sparkling water chilling in the fridge!:p;)

Thanks everyone! Onwards & downwards eh?:D

woohooooooooooo - so pleased for you! that's a great loss :)

enjoy that choc face pack, i found a fudge one too - looking forward to smelling that over the weekend ;)

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Thanks Iris- it did! ((hugs))

LOL! I've got the chocolate face pack and bath bombs ready and the sparkling water chilling in the fridge!:p;)

ohh lovely sounds like a good idea... i have my sparkling chilling too, the excitment .... the late late and a few glass's of sparkling lol might actually pamper myself tonight too :D

Jesi

Silver Member
Brilliant restart hun well done!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
.... the late late...
Might give that part a miss? :p
I've a stack of paperbacks to wade through so it's a hot water bottle and an early night for me!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
woweeeeeeeeee!!! Well done irish!!

You got what you wanted and more! (half of my 1st restart weigh in) Bloomin well done chicka :D :D :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxx

IrishMum

A little of everything!
(half of my 1st restart weigh in)
RUb it in why doncha! lol!
I'm delighted!! Now hoping to lose 2-3lbs a week from here on in (as usual...:p) to get me near that elusive 10st mark?...:cross:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Heeey mrs i wasnt rubbing it it! :giggle: Thats what you said right, if you even get half of what i got youd be happy - and you did!!! :D :D :D