Week 1 restart WI

Hedgehog

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

I managed to shift 7.6 lbs on my first week of SS+ on restart, I am thrilled with myself :) Just had to share.

This week I am on 810 on my route back up the plans :)

well done hunny!! dats fab!! xxx

Yay you. Congratulations. You're well on your way to target now.

well done, and you're so close to your target now, that's gotta feel pretty good! x

Well done huni. You've done so well to make it thorugh your first week of restart (i know how difficult that is). Keep up the fab work xx

congratumalations you should be soooooo pleaed with yourself :)))))
xxxxxx

hi - well done that's great - only just over a stone to target - you must feel fantastic.

Thanks everyone :) I am thrilled with myself, and even better I am on 810 since yesterday and not a fan of skimmed milk so I wasnt bothering with it till I had the bright idea of making coffee on the skimmed milk instead of water. Nicer than I was expecting, and a great way to use up the milk allowence :)

Wooohoo that is a wicked weight, so tell me what you did to lose that much, how many trips to the bathroom, how many litres of water, come on tell me!!! xxx

Well did SS+ 100 for 7 days, drank a minimum of 4 litres of water, and cant tell you how many trips to the bathroom were involved, I dont have that many fingers and toes ;) but lets just say alot of trips to the bathroom were involved LOL

Back