Week 1 so far....

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by thisisme, 9 February 2014 Social URL.

1. thisisme

thisisme Well-Known Member

Started Exante properly on Wednesday (I tried to on Monday but the porridge made me vomit all morning and turned in to a migraine!) at 16st 13lbs... Weighed myself this morning and I'm 16st 1lb! It's definitely given me the motivation to carry on, I'm so happy with that loss!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starshine

Starshine Well-Known Member

Wow that is a great weight loss. Well done! I started Tuesday and can't wait for my weigh in on Wednesday. Keep up the good work! :)

4. thisisme

Thanks:) I'm really hoping I manage to make it a stone loss by Wednesday! I *only* lost 8lbs in my first week on Cambridge so am really impressed with this, having the ready meal in the evening makes such a big difference to my mindset - I love it!

5. smidge87

smidge87 Rubenesque

What a fantastic 1st week loss! Congrats on sticking to the plan. You'll be at target in no time :)

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Fabulous loss, well done!

7. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

That's an amazing loss well done !! I'm due to weigh in tommorow as starred last Wednesday! I hope I've had a good loss too

8. thisisme

Another 1lb off this morning making it 12lbs so far. Tomorrow is the 1 week mark so I'm really hoping the scales show I'm in the 15's!

Good luck to you too, how have you found your first week? X