• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 Weigh in....11lbs gone!!!!!

S: 14st10lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 1st9lb(11.17%)
Hi Everyone,
After having a bad day yesterday ( i had salad and chicken so not the worst!) i got weighed this morning and i have lost 11lbs!!!! :party0048:

I cannot believe it....im sooooo happy!
This has really made me feel better about doing this for another week!!!
Thanks everyone for your support...i couldnt do it without you all! :thankyou:
Big Hugs xxx

(ive posted this on 2 threads...i didnt know which 1 to put it on...so sorry for repeating myself!!!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done, that's a fantastic loss! Glad its spurred you on for week 2. Stay strong and positive, you can do this!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
woohoo. well done hun!!! :D

Niamh

Well Done Littleflower.

That is a fantasic loss. I bet that will spur you on to keep at it. You are doing brilliantly!!!!!!!!!

Niamh xxx

Tracie

S: 14st12.0lb C: 14st12.0lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done..that's a brilliant 1st weeks loss.
Good luck for next week
xx

Thanks everyone...im totally delighted with myself!!!! Everyone is amazed! it really has spurred me on to keep going this week!
Good Luck Everyone xxx

S: 12st1lb C: 11st10.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st4.2lb(2.49%)
well done littleflower:). I havent been on in a few days as I have been really busy with work, great loss..hope you're still going strong.
josiej x

S: 13st1lb G: 9st7lb
Well done!!! I am on day 3 and if I have a weight loss like that on day 7 I would be over the moon!!!

Thanks Ladies....The 1st week is for defs the hardest...but Deerah and Rachel stick with it girls....it really is worth it! Its amazing how many early nights u get...im usually in bed really early with a DVD and have never been so relaxed...and how much attention u give urself (nails, facials etc)...cany wait to see ur losses this week! Good Luck x