Week 1 Weigh in....11lbs gone!!!!!

littleflower2

Hi Everyone,
After having a bad day yesterday ( i had salad and chicken so not the worst!) i got weighed this morning and i have lost 11lbs!!!! :party0048:

I cannot believe it....im sooooo happy!
This has really made me feel better about doing this for another week!!!
Thanks everyone for your support...i couldnt do it without you all! :thankyou:
Big Hugs xxx

(ive posted this on 2 threads...i didnt know which 1 to put it on...so sorry for repeating myself!!!)

Well done, that's a fantastic loss! Glad its spurred you on for week 2. Stay strong and positive, you can do this!

woohoo. well done hun!!! :D

Well Done Littleflower.

That is a fantasic loss. I bet that will spur you on to keep at it. You are doing brilliantly!!!!!!!!!

Niamh xxx

Well done..that's a brilliant 1st weeks loss.
Good luck for next week
xx

Thanks everyone...im totally delighted with myself!!!! Everyone is amazed! it really has spurred me on to keep going this week!
Good Luck Everyone xxx

well done littleflower:). I havent been on in a few days as I have been really busy with work, great loss..hope you're still going strong.
josiej x

Well done!!! I am on day 3 and if I have a weight loss like that on day 7 I would be over the moon!!!

Thanks Ladies....The 1st week is for defs the hardest...but Deerah and Rachel stick with it girls....it really is worth it! Its amazing how many early nights u get...im usually in bed really early with a DVD and have never been so relaxed...and how much attention u give urself (nails, facials etc)...cany wait to see ur losses this week! Good Luck x

Back