Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 1 weigh in, good or bad?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by kimby, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. kimby

kimby Full Member

I went for my first weigh in and i lost 6lbs, is there not supposed to be a big loss the first week or is this number normal???:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mum2alex

mum2alex Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.4lb(17.55%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save / Low carb
    Hi Kimby,
    6lbs is a really good loss, I see from your ticker that you don't have much weight to lose. The bigger weight losses tend to be from people who have a lot more weight to lose.
    Keep drinking the water and staying 100% and you will soon be at your target.
    Jules x

4. Dreamer87

Dreamer87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great loss, nearly half a stone in a week I'd be happy with that :)

5. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    6lbs is a fantastic loss, and like others have said, the more you have to lose, the bigger the first loss is usually.

Well done
    Clair x

6. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    @kimby yeh your BMI low anyway so 6lb is really good! out of curiosity how did you get on LT? I thought it was only available to ppl with BMI over 29? So my pharmacist told me anyway!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.