Week 1 weigh in....Lost 16lb

Oops

Struggled big time day 3&4 (Saturday & Sunday), wanted to sleep the weekend away. Landed up exchanging a shake per day for a Chicken breast on day 3&4.:(

Weighed in yesterday and was amazed to have lost 16lb. I now can face another week of this.:D

Until doing this I thought I had a high pain thresh hold, I now know I haven't.:confused:

Wow!!! A huge well done to you!! Thats amazing! You must be feeling so good!

Its all worth it when you get the weigh-in, heres to another week!

:woohoo::D:D

Thanks Demaris. You've done fantastic, good luck to you mate, I think you will definitely be 30lb lighter by 12th March, only 20lb to go!

Congratluations oops!!!
I bet thats just the motivation you needed to get through the next week!!
And I hear that the second week is easier!!

Well done :D

hey girls well done 4 ur weighins thats great!! got my first weigh in on friday im really hopin i loose more than 7 pound after the strugglin along this week! ill let u know how it all goes x x

well done sweetie than is a mega weight loss!!!xxx

Thats brilliant hun be proud of yourself and keep it up xx

Struggled big time day 3&4 (Saturday & Sunday), wanted to sleep the weekend away. Landed up exchanging a shake per day for a Chicken breast on day 3&4.:(

Weighed in yesterday and was amazed to have lost 16lb. I now can face another week of this.:D

Until doing this I thought I had a high pain thresh hold, I now know I haven't.:confused:

thats brilliant, you should be really proud of yourself :D

Has anyone else swapped a shake for chicken or something and still lost weight the whole way through??

Has anyone else swapped a shake for chicken or something and still lost weight the whole way through??

When i was on it before some weeks i cheated and had the odd sarnie and even a chinese. I only cheated once a week if that and still lost but it wasn't worth it as i only lost 1 or 2lbs...I'm determined not to cheat this time as i wanna lose the weight as quick as possible xx

When i was on it before some weeks i cheated and had the odd sarnie and even a chinese. I only cheated once a week if that and still lost but it wasn't worth it as i only lost 1 or 2lbs...I'm determined not to cheat this time as i wanna lose the weight as quick as possible xx

Yeah dont think i will cheat either!! will try my hardest :D lol

well done great loss there

:happy096: Thats absolutely brilliant. Well done.XX

That's got to be some kind of first week record?! That's amazing!! Well done :D

Back