WEEK 1 WEIGH IN RESULTS!!

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
Iv been on the plan since last tuesday and today is my weigh in day. In 1 week iv lost....... 11lb :eek::eek: Im so chuffin chuffed!! Its the most iv lost in a week on any diet :D. Roll on week 2 :D

Fantastic well done!!! Can't wait till my first week WI on Saturday to see how I've done!!

Makes it aaaallllll worth while xx

Well done that's a fab start, all the hard work has paid off big time!! And thanks it also spurs me on as struggling at the moment but hoping to do just as well on Sunday fingers are crossed.
Well done again I bet your so pleased

Thanks guys, im so happy with the 1st weeks result. Good look for your weigh ins at the weekend. good luck.

I hope your struggles get easier Nunny, nothing worse than when your struggling. Im sure when you see the results on sunday it will spur you on. :)

Wow that is absolutely fantastic :) Deffo great to hear everyone else's amazing losses to keep motivated :) x x

Wow, that's amazing! Well done you! xx

:O that's amaaaaazing well done you!!!! xxx

Well done. Great result, and well on the way to a stone gone!

Thanks!! I cant help being a daily weigher and for the past 3 days iv STS. I am very happy i lost my 11lb and i sha'nt let STS bother me. I will continue to drink my water and eat my meals :).

Also a question, Iv changed my daily routien do you think that may have an effect? for eg, last tuesday to saturday i always had 100g of salad for dinner with a meal pack and 100g veg for tea. Then on sunday to tuesday i ate all 200g of veg at tea time with one meal. So monday and tuesday and this morning iv STS. Actually yesterday i only had 100g of asparagus.??

That would not make any difference in my opinion , you have just hit sts , happens to us all im afraid , just keep going and the scales will start moving again soon

Well done!
The way I look at it is that I won't lose weight every day. On your first week you lose your glycogen stores which means a big loss as you change to fat burning mode. From then on you're probably looking at about 3-4lb a week. Therefore, unless you're losing 1/2lb a day (or so) you aren't going to see a loss every day. Some times you'll STS for a few days and some times you'll drop a few. I've just started my 4th week and I've had days on end where I've STS and then 2lb will suddenly drop off. As long as I've lost at the end of the week I'm happy!!

when i was on LT i was losing everyday, each week would be 3-4lb. I thought consuming roughly the same amount of cals i would get the same results. Anyway time will tell and im going to stay off the scales untill tuesday morning (or at least try untill sunday) Think i will measure myself and see if thats altered.

I have days of STS often on this diet. I think it was 2 or 3 this week but I still managed a 1.4lb loss between days 6 and 7. I don't know why it is, it just is! My losses are less than on LT where I lost 5 stone in 4 months. This time I've done 4 stone in 5 months but I've had breaks this time round, I eat veggies which may impact my losses but I'm ok with that as it makes it bearable for me, and I often didn't have all of my LT packs every day as I hated them so much. With the S&S products I look forward to all of them :). On LT I caved after 4 months and did a refeed. After 5 months on this I'm still going strong so it's also different for me. LT might give me better results but I know I couldn't do it.

Iv done LT about 4 times after the first time i lost 5 stone. This one is way easier. I couldnt go back to LT now iv found this one. If i ever did i would only be kidding myself cos i no id would never stick to it again (well kinda stick to it). just wish id have listened the last 4 times and i wouldnt have wasted a load of money. This is the first time iv been in ketosis and stayed in it. Im going to take each day as it comes and not think of the scales untill my weigh in day. Thanks for answering my question.

wow! Well done .. what a great loss!!

charlene-wilson said:
Iv been on the plan since last tuesday and today is my weigh in day. In 1 week iv lost....... 11lb :eek::eek: Im so chuffin chuffed!! Its the most iv lost in a week on any diet :D. Roll on week 2 :D

Well done that's amazing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back