Week 1 Weigh in ...Stunned and Amazed ?!?!!

Orla

Well week one done...doing 3 packs + " meal" and Ive lost 11.5 lbs!!! I just cant believe it !!
I mean I did Lighter life 7 years ago..lost 9 lbs first week but that was SS...Im just so happy you could have that weight loss by having packs that as far as I'm concerned with a bit of immagination could be a weight watcher meal ( especially the spag bol and Chilli) and then I get a bit of chicken too!
I know the first week is by far the greatest usually, but its still great motivation... = )
Good luck everyone!
xx

Wow!! Orla that's amazing!! Well done hunny!
I'm on day 3, doing the same as you - 3 packs + protein /veg
was having a bit of a motivation crisis this morning but scales showing a 3lb loss and I'm feeling less bloated already, then I saw your post... :) so the motivation is back!!

Good luck for week two! xx

Thanks so much, I completley get the motivation crisis bit , but just try and keep busy...it so strange for me spending my saturday like this I'm normally hanging in my bed at this time but I'm up, showered, flat is spotless , 2 loads of washing and it was only 11.30 and I though ooh I havent eating anything, where as the "old" me would be hingover to hell and had about half a loaf of bread in bed already! lol
On wednesday night I wanted a wine so bad so I just tried a load of my " slimmer" dresses on and saw how tight ( or unable to do up) there were and was like I can drink wine for the next 40 years ( hopefully) lets just get this S**t DONE!
Good luck! xx

Wow! So great x

Well done x

Back