Week 1-Weigh In

Gorgeous_x

Just had my first weigh in (8 days of SS+ so far) and I lost 6lbs.. It's good but not great so I'm a bit disapointed... I know a loss is a loss but I was hoping for slightly more in the 1st week.. :confused:

It's tough when you see people losing 10 -14lbs in a week, but the truth is a lot of that is water anyway (or because they have had a final 'blow out' week before they started).

6lbs is awesome and more than you could lose on any other diet. Everyone's body is different and this has to be about your journey and not about comparisons to anyone else.

I am a slow loser, despite sticking to the diet (all bar one 'bad' day in six weeks) and if you see any of my past topics you'll see I get disheartened at times, but most days I can see it's working and it's worth it. Those 'small' losses (which 6lbs IS NOT!) soon add up.

Chin up and be proud of yourself. What you are doing is not easy and you are fantastic and strong just for sticking with it.

I 'only' lost 6lb in my first week too and felt a bit disheartend due to other people having much larger losses. I have since learnt to not compare myself to other people. Watch your weight going down hun, thats all that is important. 6lb is a bloody fantastic loss - in fact any loss is good.

Keep it up chick.

Charlie xx

Back