week 1 weigh in

chrisfromengland

Well i had week 1 weigh in, and i'd lost 6lb, :sigh:

i know it is good, but for all the hard work i was hoping for 7lb, or even 8.......

so now i'm 10st 11lb

had 2 shakes today, and i've done 2 lts of water, having hot chocolate before bed, and another .75cl of water.

xxxxx

oh and the headaches have gone, but i'm still so shattered, could sleep on a clothes line.

hi

6lb loss is good. i'm not sure what your bmi is in regards to you weight and height. it could be an average loss if you don't want to loose much.

hey dont be dissapointed. you weigh 10st and lsot 6lbs, there are loads of people around 20st on this diet losing 12lbs in a week but in proportion to your weight the loss is equivalent. you've done really well :)

well done 6lb for your starting weight is a great start

WELL DONE THATS A GREAT LOSS. sometimes people look at other peoples weight losses and think they lost a stone in there first week why did i only lose 6 pounds but not paying attention to there start weight. dont set your self too high goals. i set my self 5 pounds for weeek 1 i lose 8 so was happy.your doing great

thanks guys, i'm setting myself a loss of 4lb next week, so that would be 10lb in 2 weeks.

fingers crossed, sorry legs crossed i've drank that much water this evening. :D

well it's week 2 weigh in for me in the morning......................

good luck my 2nd weigh in tommorow too..............

Back