Extra Easy WEEK 1 Weigh In !!!

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
:pAfter struggling on week 1 and not sure if i was doing things correctly - I hv lost 10.5lbs! I am so happy and was shocked when my leader told me! I asked her if her scales were wrong lol x

That's a fabulous result! What have you been eating this last week?

Brilliant result, well done.

OMG that is fantastic! Well done. I have only been doing it a week too and my first WI was last night and lost 2lb but one lady lost 9lb :eek: - amazing

Jings... that is a lot... super-well done xx

absolutely amazing.... very very very well done, you must be so pleased. Keep it up. Share your food diary..... I want a loss like that too. lol

Well done that's great, it was my 1st weigh in and I lost 6lb's.

Blimey Bill thats a fab weight loss, well done :)

omg, great start, have you posted you're food dairy:D

thanks so much everyone, i still cannot believe it! I have been eating alot of fruit this week and exercising! I have been going to my Zumba twice a week, acqua aerobics on friday morning and the every day i have been going to get my fat jiggled about on the fab abs vibrating plate lol
It is a vibrating machine that you stand on for ten mins and it is the equivalent to an hours workout at the gym. I love it!!!! I have lost inches on it, taken 5 inches off my bust, 2 from hips and my waist is just the same at the mo. I go everyday for ten mins! Should all try it, i think that is making a great difference to my weight loss. I am hoping for a 3.5lbs weight loss this week to get my 1st stone off in 2 weeks!!!! Wish me luck :) x

i haven't posted my food diary, i never knew i had to write it all down and wasnt sure how to work this site. I will start from Monday and writing everything down. Will post next weeks food diary. Thanks x

Back