Week 1 - Weigh In

Well done Gill, that's so wonderful, how are you feeling?

Really chuffed wasn't expcting that much.

Nina you're back i thought it was tomorrow, Missed you!!! Did you have a good time

I was just about to log onto getwed and then i saw you posted hehe, had a lovely time, AND i managed to stick to my diet so i'm really excited about my weigh in tomorrow :-D Have picked my wedding florist and hairdresser just gotta pay their deposit's next week. Hows thie diet going? Are you finding it any easier?

Well done Gillybean, fantastic first week WI!

Georgie
x

Excellent sounds like you are getting there and well done for sticking to your diet i'm having 2 weeks of ss then off to sarahs wedding .

I'm finding it so much easier, we went out for a meal tuesday for dans birthday and got straight back on it without missing food at all so really pleased with myself

OH that's brilliant, i think once your mind gets set on the diet everything just follows easily. So what are you doing for the 2 weeks? CONGRATS ON THE FABBY WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!

Well i'm going to stick to soule source as i've found it quite easy (apart from that friday lol)

Will have the weekend off for the wedding but will be careful and then back on SS and it will be AAM week after that

oh i read your other post wrong thought u'd said 2 weeks off SS not of lol silly me!!! Aww bet you were grinning from ear to ear when u got weighed hehe

Well done on your loss!! Great for motivation isnt it when you get a good loss and Im sure you will have a great one next time to!!

the next big hurdle is finding all the money for your new tiny tniy wardrobe teehee

yeah i know i told katie that i was taking her with me when i need to go, to say she was quite pleased was an understatement lol

lolol it's been funny this week coz my jeans keep falling down and my waist has deffo shrunk, are you measuring yourself too? I've started measuring all my bits every friday do my neck, tops of arms, boobs, under boobs, waist, hips, tummy, thighs, calves and ankles, did that the last time i lost all my weight and was really good at keeping me going as the weeks when i hadnt lost i'd lost inches so it motivated me to not cheat hehe :)

Yeah i measured and i have lost 51/2 inches all over which is fab

my trousers keep fallin down too, its quite funny really

right going to have a bath and chil out before bed, i haven't been home that long.

Will speak to you tomorrow

xx

have a great evening hun xx

hiya gillie! just wanted to "subscribe" to your diary. i'm so pleased for you, the loss you achieved in week one is amazing!
Did you attempt the virtual model yet?

Ciao 4 now!

That's fantastic... well done.

Back