Week 1 weigh in

lol, thanks Jan - I'm definitely over the initial upset. and have two pink palm prints on my cheeks to prove it now!!

Hi everyone, well I've managed a whole 7 days without killing anyone or chewing my arm off!! Mainly thanks to all on here who have given me endless inspiration to persevere!! Thank you bucket loads! Day 6 was my worst, I came within an inch of scoffing anything I could lay my hands on.....even drooled over the cats food...but here I am, I have survived. Want to tell all you newbies out there that you WILL feel great and have lots of energy, that was really surprising. My home is very clean and tidy, (did I really spend all that time filling my face???) Just want to say if I can YOU can.

Thats fab!!!, just think if you hadn't started the diet youd be half a stone heavier....first week over and your doing great!!! x

Hi everyone, well I've managed a whole 7 days without killing anyone or chewing my arm off!! Mainly thanks to all on here who have given me endless inspiration to persevere!! Thank you bucket loads! Day 6 was my worst, I came within an inch of scoffing anything I could lay my hands on.....even drooled over the cats food...but here I am, I have survived. Want to tell all you newbies out there that you WILL feel great and have lots of energy, that was really surprising. My home is very clean and tidy, (did I really spend all that time filling my face???) Just want to say if I can YOU can.
Thats really inspiring, Thanks and good luck X

8lbs is a great loss! This diet REALLY works. You just have to stick to it and keep going. I think it was a fabulous start hun! Roll on next weeks weigh in! Well done!

Back