Week 1 weigh in.........

bitbot

Well after some pretty dark moments and thinking of giving in I managed to get to weigh in and have lost 6lbs! Ok so I must say I secretly hoped for a 10lb loss seeing some other losses but I'm happy to take what I can. So I am now into my second week.
For those just starting it really is worth getting past the first week....one week of hell out of your life is nothing and beats dieting for months to get the same results.

Well done hun 6lbs is a great loss, keep it up :) x

Had my first weight in too. 8 lbs gone. The first time i was on LT I lost 11 lbs but 8 is great too.

good stuff bibot. keep going!!!! 6 lbs less than last week gone forever

Well done Bitbot! That's a great loss. Keep up the good work cos it does get easier.

Well done! 6lbs is fab :D

great start...dont be dissapointed your doing really well!! xx

Hi
It's 6lbs in your 1st week thats nearly 1/2 a stone remember.
So make a ticker that you can add to each week and see it all build up as you slim down. Have some fun on this site it will keep your spirits up and keep you motivated.
Best of luck

Well done, great loss! Just keep going and you will be at target before you know it.

Good luck on your journey. Had to say my first 2 weeks were pretty tough, but it's going fine now. Would NOT have been able to do it except for all the help and encouragement from the wonderful members of this forum tho!!!

Well done both of you. You are off to a great start.

Back