Week 1 Weighin (2nd (proper!) restart)

hannahkaye

This is it!
After months of messing about with this diet, I finally seem to be back on the wagon again! By Nov 2006, I'd lost nearly 7 stone, down to 13.5st, but then I had a problem with my chest, so I gave it up and completly went off track, and ate everything I could. My weight shot back up again, and last year, I just couldn't get my head round it. I was angry at myself because if I'd been able to stick to it the first time, then why couldn't I do it now?

Well last week was a breakthrough, after talking to a few people on here, I realised I had to decide what I wanted more, and I guess losing weight won. This first week has been the hardest in my life, because I could see what I was missing, but I got weighed this morning and I've lost 12lb!! If I ever needed a positive sign to keep going, that was it! I know it worked now (Last week I was convinced I was sole sourcing "wrong"), I know that it won't be like this every week, but I feel like I can keep going now.

Good luck to everybody out there.

Hannah

WAY TO GO HANNAH! You know tht you can do this diet as you have been so successful before.
Remember why you did it??? Remember how good and gorgeous you felt?
Go for it sweets......

Congrats on your 12lbs loss... thats amazing.... almost a stone in a week.... no other diet could do that could it??

Well done and keep up the good work...

Be gorgeous!!!

Mikki xx

That is an amazing start, well done! It will give you to the boost to keep going and as Mikki said you have done it before so know it is possible and how good you can feel.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Georgie
x

What a brilliant start! Well done to you and keep up the good work! xxx

Back