Week 1 Weighin (2nd (proper!) restart)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by hannahkaye, 23 March 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahkaye

hannahkaye This is it!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    After months of messing about with this diet, I finally seem to be back on the wagon again! By Nov 2006, I'd lost nearly 7 stone, down to 13.5st, but then I had a problem with my chest, so I gave it up and completly went off track, and ate everything I could. My weight shot back up again, and last year, I just couldn't get my head round it. I was angry at myself because if I'd been able to stick to it the first time, then why couldn't I do it now?

Well last week was a breakthrough, after talking to a few people on here, I realised I had to decide what I wanted more, and I guess losing weight won. This first week has been the hardest in my life, because I could see what I was missing, but I got weighed this morning and I've lost 12lb!! If I ever needed a positive sign to keep going, that was it! I know it worked now (Last week I was convinced I was sole sourcing "wrong"), I know that it won't be like this every week, but I feel like I can keep going now.

Good luck to everybody out there.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    WAY TO GO HANNAH! You know tht you can do this diet as you have been so successful before.
    Remember why you did it??? Remember how good and gorgeous you felt?
    Go for it sweets......

Congrats on your 12lbs loss... thats amazing.... almost a stone in a week.... no other diet could do that could it??

Well done and keep up the good work...

Be gorgeous!!!

Mikki xx
  4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    That is an amazing start, well done! It will give you to the boost to keep going and as Mikki said you have done it before so know it is possible and how good you can feel.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

5. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    What a brilliant start! Well done to you and keep up the good work! xxx
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

WOW 12lbs is a fab loss. that is a great start :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.