Week 1 weight in

marianne01

After a week on this lovely diet I have lost 10lb , not bad and that brings me down to 18.4lb . This gives me a little boost . As if I can loose 5lb I will be in the seventeens - have not been there for a while . The last time I was 17.9 it was 6 years ago after the birth of my beautiful daughter.

If I can go for a meal and not eat I can do anything

Well done babe!!! Ur doing really great! Do u want to b my diet buddy? We are both similar weights and both mummy's so thought we might b able to encourage each other? I have lost weight before on a meal replacement diet but have gain lots over the last 3 years as have popped out my 2 kiddies but im done with pregnancy now so ready to get my body back!!! My first day today, starting weight 18.10 :) xxx

Thankyou makeup artist , yes I would be happy to be your diet buddy , I don't what's wrong with the world but the minute you day your on a diet you get invited out for dinner everyday. I am off in a bit again for dinner with a friend but will be taking a shake .

So where in the world are you , I am in Cardiff , south Wales . I am a mum of one and a student , plus I work for the out of hours in my area .

I want to be 12 stone and be a reasonable size. I have so many clothes that do not fit . Let's make it our challenge this month to say goodbye 18's hello 17's and do that kind a thing month by month. As long as I am 12st by graduation next year I will be fine .

What's your goals and aims xxxxxx

Awesome! Thanks Hun, will b lush doing this together :) I'm in Devon, near Exeter so not all that far from you. I've got a 2 year old little girl, a son who is almost 5 months and I am a freelance makeup artist and hair stylist. I'm 6ft and would also love to be 12stone also. I think this is my ultimate goal weight and that would put me comfortably in a size 12. I would love to be there or as close as I can be by my 30th Birthday 13.12.12. I want to have a big party to celebrate so that's quite good motivation to be looking good for! My other motivations to lose weight are to be able to have more energy for my family, honestly I'm so tired all the time at the moment an I know that will improve with weight loss, and to get my confidence back - which would impact so many parts of my life, my work, my marriage, my social life... I can't wait!!! What are ur motivators? Xxx

Well done on a great first week :)

Well done on your first week marianne, that is fantastic. x

Well its the fat bus drivers results on the 100% TS program and to my surpise I have gone from 17st 8lb down to 16st 8lb. 1 stone loss in 1 week. 14lbs keep up the good work guys!!! Keep pushing!!!

Back