Week 1 WI result...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
...I lost 12.25lbs yay!! :D

It's been such a hard week but this makes it all worthwhile! x

Well done Elvira! Thats a fantastic loss! Almost a stone in ONE WEEK! Way to go you....itsa great way to keep u motivated seeing results liek that eh? Yay :) xx

Amazing, well done!

Amazing!! That is so fantastic, I imagine it gives you a real boost for the second week. Well done!

Wendy x

Well done, what a fantastic start, very motivating for you I would imagine x

:party0038: well done thats amazing loss . You should be proud of your self . Hope you do as well next week x

Thanks Kaka and rose1987 :D

I'm expecting about 3lbs next week as I normally slow down after a big loss in week 1. 3lbs would do me nicely though as I will be in the 20st something bracket AND I will have lost over a stone in total :D :D :D here's hoping!!! x

OOOHHHHH well done you , you must be so pleased and proud of yourself, first week is always the toughest ever, should be loads easier from now on

Well done again
K
xx

WOW well done you!

Thanks guys! Yes I am really proud because it's been so hard! I have been having to force the shakes down. Sometimes they make me gag so it's been struggle! Hopefully it will get better :eek:

I was the same with most flavours. I found the shakes a bit tasteless and didnt like most of the soups but now a few weeks in i find myself looking forward to them and actualy enjoying them! xx

Thanks guys :)

I've been busy planning my birthday do. I'm going to be 26 and I've never had a party before. Planning a Gangsters and Molls themed do :D It's at the beginning of November so I'm hoping to be about 4st lighter!!!

Back