WEEK 1 WI

gasoline

:character00116:I am so excited, just got back from first weigh in. I have lost 6.5pounds

22lbs now. What a great start.
How about you?

About the same I think, 21pounds, perhaps a few more. Hope it works for me, the weight has been creeping on, and I can't do it myself, so I'll give it a go. I'm going to miss the white wine I think. How much water do you have to drink?

I've got 5year old twins, and I have really struggled with my weight since I had them! You know the pattern, lose a stone gain it back.
This time I am determined to get down to pre baby weight.
I feel like something has clicked in my head and I'm ready to let go of this extra baggage.
I have been drinking loads of water, perphaps 3 litres plus teas and coffee.:eek:

I must be a bit older than you gasoline - my children are grown up. My weight has been creeping up over the years. and I can't seem to do this on my own. It's all the same problem, whatever age we are!! I hope to do this this time - I start next week

Older than you think, 42, just a late starter!!
Anyway age is irrelevant, we've all got the same problem.
I am loving this website, everyone is so supportive.

hi

hello, on day 10 and seem to have stopped loosing weight. infact have put on a lb since week 1 weigh in at 6 lb. have stuck to it really carefully, not cheated at all. any ideas???

Back