Week 1 WI

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
-13lbs. I am so chuffed and ready to take on the world :banana dancer:
Thanks to all on minimins this week for the support and getting me through my first week.Couldn't have done it without you all, and the wonderful advice.

Fantastic, well done! xx

well done you... xxxxxxxx

Fab result Slinky! :happy096:

:wow: We're having some brilliant weight losses. Well done what an inspiration.XX

Well done, wow!!!! This is so exciting and giving me the motivation I need to continue! Never thought I'd be able to do this. Well done, well done, well done! x

well done you!! xx

Well done Slinky! Great weight loss. I was the same as you and thought I could never do this either. Good to know we both can and can carry on and get to our goals. Keep up the good work!

well done hunny thats a great loss for your first week, heres to the next week with simaliar results, gud luck

woohoo - fab loss...well done slinky!!!!

WOW well done you!!!!
Thats a fantastic loss hun
Niki
x

Well done slinky, what a fantastic start!

I can tell you don't go to the same chemist as me coz mine doesn't open on Saturdays!!!! Lucky you with yours!Sometimes it would be so much easier for me if mine did!

x

Thankyou all so much for your kind comments,it really keeps me going and motivated.:D
Cuddlyfairy,i'm very lucky that my chemist opens on a Saturday and the pharmacist is very supportive.

Back