Week 1 wooo hoooo

starbrightls

Weighed myself this morning as been on Diet Chef for 7 days and cant believe i have lost 6.5lbs, I am sooooo pleased and excited.. I know my weight loss will prob be less weekly, but it really gave me the will power to carry on with the diet and order more yummy diet chef :)

I have done my first day today, Im 5ft 8in and 12st 11lb. I am sooo hungry i could cry. I feel a right wimp. Have had a head ache this evening. How long does it take the pains to go away and your stomache to get used to the lack of food lol

It does get easier after a few days.
try and drink as much water as you can cause this feels you up as well, and make sure you have ur fruit and veggies as well.. its just your body going into shock lol (my body went into meltdown lol)
Keep up with it hun, cause its worth it in the end.

Yeah, to start with, go easy on yourself and allow yourself as much of stuff like cucumber as you want - it will fill your tummy, make you feel as if you're eating lots still and has got barely any calories in it at all so won't mess with the diet really.

And try and choose the more filling packets - the really chunky soups (not the thin ones like Chicken Thyme or Thai Chicken), and fill up on loads of veg with dinner (broccoli is one of my favs, its only something like 24 cals /100g, so I pile it mega high and its nice and filling).

Back