Discover Week 1

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by tuppers, 15 December 2010 Social URL.

1. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey, I'm doing the WW Discover Plan without meetings (bought all the bits I needed off Ebay due to lack of funds!)

I'm happy to say, after being miserable at the weight I was (the heaviest I've ever been) I have lost 2lbs in my first week!

Have found preparation with food is key to keeping with the diet. Days that I haven't been prepared have been a real struggle.

Onwards and upwards!

Tuppers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lightly-does-it

Lightly-does-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Well done on ur first weigh in that's a really good result :D

I tried doing it at home but I enjoy the meetings and have even been a helper on two occasions :)

I totally agree that planning is def the key to a successful weight loss and I find preparing stuff on the weekend for the week also helps a lot especially when it takes an hour ish to get home from work then u can't be bothered to do anything!

Good luck for this week x

4. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Well done on your loss hun that's fantastic x

5. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Light-does-it :) as a result of lack of prep this week I've struggled to eat fulfilling foods for my points, although I've managed to stay with my points I'm feeling more hungry. Gotta sort that out!

bikiniqueen2b - Thanks! Feels like i'm off to a good start :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.