Week 1

Mission~Possible

Hi all just thought I'd share on here me and the hubby are doing Exante, him only for a month and a bit of support!

First week weigh in: I've lost 11lbs and he has lost 10lbs. Very happy. Feeling very motivated this time. Will be on it until at least Xmas and then assess from there!!!

Will post progress on here as it really helps keep me motivates!!!

Ps not drinking enough water at all: does this have a detrimental effect on the diet? Also was going to introduce one of the allowed diet drinks. Does this affect weightless at all?? Thank you!! X

Xx

Mission~Possible said:
Hi all just thought I'd share on here me and the hubby are doing Exante, him only for a month and a bit of support!

First week weigh in: I've lost 11lbs and he has lost 10lbs. Very happy. Feeling very motivated this time. Will be on it until at least Xmas and then assess from there!!!

Will post progress on here as it really helps keep me motivates!!!

Ps not drinking enough water at all: does this have a detrimental effect on the diet? Also was going to introduce one of the allowed diet drinks. Does this affect weightless at all?? Thank you!! X

Xx

Hi mission imp!!
Good luck with Exante it's Fab!! I've been doing this for 8 now and lost so far 17lb . Slow I know but don't care cos it's coming off and I've got 3 stone to loose and I KNOW I WILL.
On the water flavoring. . . . .I couldn't live without them. Manage to down at least 4 litres a day! Ive tried Exante ones but prefer Cambridge diet ones as they last much longer and only one teaspoon per litre is needed.
They really help me but that's just me!
Good luck for you and your OH you'll both probably already feel amazing great loss so far!! Ym2b: -)

That's fantastic, well done!

I always make sure I down 2 litres of water a day and then treat myself to a Dr Pepper Zero. I don't think it's affecting my weight loss, although I do have to look at my losses over a two week period because I usually have a big loss and then very small (like 1lb).

Leese

Well done, brilliant result.
The jurys still out on the diet drink question. I've been having coke zero. I've managed to get some water flavouring off 'a certain auction site' so having more off that at the moment.
'Starlight' a lady on here has a lot of the allowed diet drinks and her losses are fantastic, It all depends on the individual.

Well done xx hope you have a great second week too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to you both :)

Thank you! Well week 2 done and dusted 17lbs down for each of us. The hubby is contemplating quitting next week he's roughly where he wants to be!! Let's hope I can continue solo! Feel VERY motivated to succeed I must say. Just looked at my honeymoon pictures (finally getting them printed after 4yrs!). Can't believe I thought I was fat and embarrassed to have my photo taken!!! Christ I look like a different person 5 or so stone lighter. My husband can't believe it!! I removed all 'thin' pictures from the house ages ago after people would comment 'is that you'! Plain embarrassing!! Anyway these photos will be my motivation lol!!!! ... Just thought I'd share ;-)
Xxxx

Back