Step 1 Sole Source + Week 1 ..

Doney33

Hey all , hope everyone is fine and dandy and enjoying the sun :0)
I started CD the other day and am on day 2 ... I am doing SS+ cause I think with working shifts it is going to help.
I have about 6 stone to loose to make my Bmi healthy but to be honest I am not want to fixate on the weight but the I would love to be a size 14. To be able to work into a "normal" clothes shop and pick up anything I like to try with out having to hunt for a size 20 or sticking to online shopping.
I know there are going to be days when I just to give up and temptation is going to be there , so I thought I would used this as a kind of way of getting over those and to keep me on track.. ( good kick up the bum usually helps :0) )
If anyone fancies buddying up so we can motivate each other def up for that and drop me a line.
Have a fab weekend
L x

Hi Doney

Hows it going - hope you are finding it OK - the first week is the worst - then it gets way easier (for me anyway). Let us know how you are getting on

Hi Doney 33, Welcome.

This is a great site for everyone to buddy up and swap tips and it gets you through the hard days, like yourself i have 6 stone left to loose currently on my 8th wk and down 2 stone, you come to a stage where i think enough is enough and you get a boost of motivation and determiation.

Im on ss+ also i look forward to having a meal in the evening gets me through the day!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend FIGHT the temptation ladies we can do this WE WILL BE SKINNY MINNYS!!

E x

Back