Week 10: 5 stone gone!

CP78

10th Weigh in down, only 2 more weeks to go before my first refeed/holiday.

Lost 1.9kilo (4.1lbs), taking me now down to 19st 9lbs. That's a total weight loss of 4st 13.6lb (which rounded is 5 stone :D) in only 10 weeks :eek:

Very happy with that considering I've eaten 2 meals (salad, lean meat, no carbs) & had 2 days of hospital food in that time aswell.

CP78 said:
10th Weigh in down, only 2 more weeks to go before my first refeed/holiday.

Lost 1.9kilo (4.1lbs), taking me now down to 19st 9lbs. That's a total weight loss of 4st 13.6lb (which rounded is 5 stone :D) in only 10 weeks :eek:

Very happy with that considering I've eaten 2 meals (salad, lean meat, no carbs) & had 2 days of hospital food in that time aswell.

That's an unbelievable result! Well done! :)

Thanks all.

Exercise wise I go swimming (not chatting in a pool!) on a Sunday evening for about 45 mins and I go for a 30/45 minute walk every day at lunch.

This weekend I bought a balance ball and a set of dumbbells. Every now again when getting out the shower I've noticed some excess skin around the love handles. So bought some weights with the intention of working on the chest & shoulders to try and help stretch the skin back up again :eek:

Thats brilliant. Real inspiration for me. We both roughly had the same weight to lose, althoug I started at 26st1lb, I want to get to around the 17/18st mark and then do the rest myself. My first weigh-in was today and I lost 17lbs so I was happy with that. Unfortunately I go away in September on the 18th to the States for a few weeks, I kind of dont want to go now and want to persevere with this, but I'd be letting others down if I didnt go. Hopefully I can get to a weight by that date that I am happy with and won't leave me with cause for concern when getting on the plane (real phobia of not fitting in the seats, last holiday, I JUST fit - vowed never again). Again, well done!

OMG with bells on it!! What a fantastic loss! Keep it up xx

Thats brilliant. Real inspiration for me. We both roughly had the same weight to lose, althoug I started at 26st1lb, I want to get to around the 17/18st mark and then do the rest myself. My first weigh-in was today and I lost 17lbs so I was happy with that. Unfortunately I go away in September on the 18th to the States for a few weeks, I kind of dont want to go now and want to persevere with this, but I'd be letting others down if I didnt go. Hopefully I can get to a weight by that date that I am happy with and won't leave me with cause for concern when getting on the plane (real phobia of not fitting in the seats, last holiday, I JUST fit - vowed never again). Again, well done!

Cheers buddy. Before September 18th you should easily drop another 3st after your amazing week 1. Don't beat yourself up about the holiday. Go and have a good time - just remember the grilled chicken and pasta is just as nice as the 1/2lb bacon cheese burger :D

Now I want a bacon cheese burger :(

Haha cp now I WANT a bacon cheeseburger!! Na no way am I going back to that after all this hard work!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Back