week 10 and onwards

Hi Joy

Sorry, not had much chance to get on and look in on everyone! Your menus look really yummy...havent had shepherds pie thingy in years! Good old comfort food, but good for you.

Do hope you are getting back to full health after your bout of swine flu...take it easy. I knew someone that had it but they were very tired for a week after; seems to take it out of people!

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Joy, as Iris says, just take it easy chick until you are back to full health.

Today I have had porridge for breakfast, three ryvitia's with low fat soft cheese, and chopped apple for lunch. Tea We are having healthy chips, cod, and mushy peas. Also as its friday may have a few glasses of wine.

Similar dinner to mine, I cant wait to leave work and go home. Looking forward to my oven baked cod in breadcrumbs.

Enjoy your wine, I might be tempted to have a tipple myself tonight as I am nights Sat and Sun.

saturday I had a scone for breakfast. Beans on toast for lunch and we went out for an indian as it was hubby's birthday. I had loads of alcohol, but did not eat very much. I knew that this weekend I would go off the wagon, but thats ok I will be strict next week, when I am back at work and into a routine. Going to just try and maintain now. I tried a pair of size 10 jeans on yesterday and they fitted. :D:D:D
I went out last night wearing my size 10 dress and felt like a million dollars. :D:D:D I am so glad I did Lipotrim. I am happy with the weight I am now, so now its all about maintaining.:D:D:D AND I have decided to start training for the London Marathon in 2011, too late to apply for 2010 now, but watch me go. xx

Woohoo, look at you girl - marvellous Joy, well done and I agree, lipotrim is simply the best.

Good luck for the training for the 2011 marathon.

I bet you DID feel great in your size 10 Joy - and so you should!!
I bet you COULD get a place in the marathon for next year if you applied to some of the charities that have their allocations. My son & dil only got their places just before xmas last year for this years. Worth a try if you don't want to wait! x

Good luck with it - let us know how you get on xx

Well sunday endedp have a sunday dinner, with roast and mash pots, and also a pizza at night as it was hubby's birthday. Must admit this made me feel terrible and have cut down over the next couple of days.

well I have averaged about 1,250 calories for four days to make up for the weekend. However got a total shock when getting on the scales as I have lost over 2 pounds this week this brings me under 9:10. I really want to maintain now as have gone far enough. However going abroad next week so will see how I go and diet when I get back to reach this weight again if necessary.

So I HAVE lost a stone now since ending LT, BUT THE MOST important news is that hubby had his blood test done for his diabetes and it is now much lower than before, the GP was well happy. I feel that this is the greatest achievement as we started this journey, due to his problems with diabetes. He did not go on LT as we thought this was risky but he has dieted sensibly, lost weight and inches and it has made a significant difference I am so happy.
I AM having copious amounts of alcohol tonight though, to celebrate and we will continue to watch our diet from here on in., xx

Wow Joy that's brilliant and great news about your hubby!! Have a great holiday xx

thanks everyone, still maintaining at 9:10 this week. Going on holiday today so will catch up with everyone on my return.

back of holidays and put on 4 pounds, not to worried though as this brings me back up to ten stone and quite happy to stay at this or little under. Will get back into the routine on Monday, and I am confident I will lose a couple of pounds. Really enjoyed the holiday and had a good rest, now my next aim is to maintain until christmas.

WAW - Marathon...go girl! I would love to do it, but I cant as I need a new newcap, but I miss running...it is so liberating. What a goal to aim for and what an achievement when you do it!!!!!!

Good on you.

saturday I had a scone for breakfast. Beans on toast for lunch and we went out for an indian as it was hubby's birthday. I had loads of alcohol, but did not eat very much. I knew that this weekend I would go off the wagon, but thats ok I will be strict next week, when I am back at work and into a routine. Going to just try and maintain now. I tried a pair of size 10 jeans on yesterday and they fitted. :D:D:D
I went out last night wearing my size 10 dress and felt like a million dollars. :D:D:D I am so glad I did Lipotrim. I am happy with the weight I am now, so now its all about maintaining.:D:D:D AND I have decided to start training for the London Marathon in 2011, too late to apply for 2010 now, but watch me go. xx

Thanks scotsmist, not started training yet, going to start next week and I even have a friend who has offered to train with me as they are doing it next year.
Got straight back on to healthy eating on Monday. Still having porridge in the mornings, a light lunch to include fruit and a healthy meal at night.
I will need to see how I go as honestly dont mind losing the four pounds I gained on holiday but I really dont want to go under this I was starting to look gaunt. (never thought I would ever say that)
so the next few weeks will be a challenge, especially if I start training and try not lose much weight, but we will see how it goes.

Back