week 10 and onwards

Oh, I will be watching how you get on with your training with real interest Joy!

You have done so well and now looking gaunt....well, say no more.

I am sure you will have to eat a bit more once you start training as you will be burning it all off anyway.

Great to hear how you are doing though, it really does give hope!!!

hi, welcome back, i'm sure you are right and will lose the 4lb in no time, esp if you training!

Well thought I would update re totm. Fingers crossed things appear to be settling down and have been period free for a whole ten days now, this hasn't happened for ages. The tablets really helped with the pain and blood flow this time so I think having the coil out was the best option, been on the scales this morning and have lost 2 pounds of my holiday weight so back down to 9:12. Although I DID have a small danish pastry and a couple of biscuits at a conference today. AND pinched two left over muffins for after tea tonight. (I will share of course) Will be good the rest of the week. Oh bother its friday tomorrow init. Ok will be good on Monday, going out for a meal on saturday, and I always have a drink on a friday. Thats good cos before LT it used to have a drink every night not loads of course, but now I restrict alcohol to fri/sat and it appears to be working. Going to have chicken stir fry for tea, and I'm in first so will have to cook it damn where is he? timed that all wrong. or should I get in my car and drive round till he get in. No that evil, will go and start it now. take care everyone.

Hi Joy,
great to read that you are doing well, gives me positive vibes for the future. Best of luck with the marathon training, good for you.
Hope you enjoyed the stirfry.
Doirin

Wow Joy you're still doing soooo well. A 4lb gain on holiday is fantastic imo!

Have you had any luck with a charity place for the marathon? My daughter got one a little while ago and just a couple of weeks ago another son-in-law decided to do it and he also got one.

Best of luck .... and as for looking gaunt .... **big sigh** ;) xx

well just a quick update, still maintaining, although watching myself a little this week as I had A TOTALLY MAD FEW DAYS.
:sigh::sigh::sigh: This was due to meeting up with my daughter who is now living away from home, she is happy and settled and I am pleased, it was lovely to spend time with her, but I felt really depressed when I came home, cos I miss her so much, so started comfort eating. Still got back on track and not much damage done weigh 10:stone so thats fine.

Hi Joy

Can understand why you needed a little comfort with the food....it must be hard for you if you miss your daughter. At least you recognise the need to get back to watching again, so nothing has been lost - eh!

Have a great week.

Any news on the marathon? Started training yet :)

I hear ya Joy.......I am exactly the same when I have spent time with my Son who lives in Nottingham. The other kids are close by, but when I have seen the youngest then we are apart, I am at a loss for a few days.

Yes its hard, but then they have to grow up. She is my only one and we were together on our own for ten years so the bond is really close. Scotsmist not started training yet, as a old ankle injury decided to flare up, so waiting to see if things settle as its still aching.:sigh:

Oh, very wise to not start then until you are right! Sorry to hear about the old injury though' typical eh - they always seem to rear their ugly heads at the most inconvenient time!!!!

Look after yourself though.

Back