Week 10 w/i, first week on 810!

This also means I've lost all my baby weight now!! (I'm actually a pound lighter now than when I got pregnant).

Next goal is to lose the 2 stone I need to to take me back to the weight I was when we got married!

Well done for losing the baby weight sunflowers. You must be so pleased. I can't wait for the day when I'll be able to say the same.

Thank you both!

Another 3lb this week!

Week 1 - 14lb
Week 2 - 4.5lb
Week 3 - 3lb
Week 4 - 5lb
Week 5 - 4lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 4.5lb
Week 9 - 3lb

Biggest news is that my BMI is now 28.0 which means my application forms to be a CDC are now in the post!! Whoop whoop!!

Well done Sunflowers (I adore sunflowers they were my lovely Dad's favourite). You're doing brilliantly and congratulations on (soon) becoming a CDC.

Thank you!

And yes, they're beautiful flowers - we had them as our main flower when we got married, they are my absolute favourite!

I had my phone interview - and passed!! Next step is the training day on the 3rd November!!

I also moved up to 810 last saturday and have still lost another 3lb this week! Moving up to 1000 today which means I get to have porridge with everyone this morning, woo-hoo!!

SS+
Week 1 - 14lb
Week 2 - 4.5lb
Week 3 - 3lb
Week 4 - 5lb
Week 5 - 4lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 4.5lb
Week 9 - 3lb

Week 10 - 3lb

Week 11 -

Sunflowers, you make me want to cry with elation - your story is so motivating. I hope to god I can have a pattern of weight loss like you.

Back