Week 10 Weigh In

liz0703

Silver Member
Only 2 lbs this week!! :sigh: Very shocked by this, lowest so far. However, the positive side, it is now 3 1/2 stone off, in less than 3 months. Hoping to reach the for stone mark by week 12. Fingers crossed a bigger loss next week :rolleyes:

Liz , You have been doing brilliantly averaging around 5 lb a week . Im sure you will see a good loss next week . Is it TOTM or anything. Constipated ? all these things can effect your weight loss. Just focus forward now on next weeks weigh in . If you are doing it 100% then you will be happy im sure.:D:D

wow 3 and half stone in 3 months thats brillant, well done, stick with it :)

What a massive loss:). I'm sure you'll reach your next target by week 12!

2lb is great! Everything's moving in the right direction and look at your overall loss - it's brilliant.

WEll done and keep going :)

Well misses don't be disheartened cos your great loss so far has spured me on!
Well done you!!
xxx

Don't worry about the 2 lb, I had the same this week, and can only guess with the warm weather and being out and about I didn't drink enough water. Fingers cross both of us will have better next week. Bodies are funny things, the way it will hold onto water etc one week and not the next.

You've come along way, congrats on your total weight loss. Good luck with your week.

Hi Liz

Why be disappointed! As Candlewix always says ; it is a small chicken!!! Your weight losses have been incredibly good each week and the 2lb loss could be a whole host of reasons, but at least it is 2lb of pure fat and not water, etc. Chin up! You are doing incredibly well and are 3.5 stones lighter into the bargain.

You will be at your target in no time at all with your dedication.

Hi,
congrats on your weigh in, 3 and a half stone is fantastic going, so applaud yourself and keep going till next week. Best of luck.
Doirin

well done a loss is a loss keep it up

Liz , You have been doing brilliantly averaging around 5 lb a week . Im sure you will see a good loss next week . Is it TOTM or anything. Constipated ? all these things can effect your weight loss. Just focus forward now on next weeks weigh in . If you are doing it 100% then you will be happy im sure.:D:D

Oh yes, I am sticking it to it 100%, shakes, shakes, shakes all the way, and of course water!! Have not had any constipation since starting LT, have even stopped using fibre clear as much also, so I think I must drinking enough water. TOTM has been a funny one. Before i started LT, I hadnt had a period for 3yrs, as I was on the implant, since starting I am having one every couple of weeks!! It quite erratic, I cant really say when my next one is due!! That has been the only bad side effect I have had since starting this- apart from the pure missing of food lol.

Thank you all for the postive words, starting to feel a million dollars. Wouldnt change doing this diet for the world.

Hi Liz, well done on the weight loss, you are doing brilliantly. Believe me it's a lot better than gaining 2lbs!!!

The times I lost 2lbs were down to being out of the house more, and not drinking as much water as I would normally have done.

3.5 stone of fat gone forever is a fantastic achievement hun, keep up the great work and you will be at goal in no time xxx

Back