Week 10 weigh in

Clepottage

Hi everyone, did you miss me?

Come on, someone admit they'd even noticed my absence...

...Pfft.

Anyway, 5 lbs off for me this week which I probably didn't deserve as I've been a bit naughty. But anyway onwards and updwards (or should that be downwards?) from here and I'll try to be good and have another good loss next week.

Well done huni!! I defo missed you I was gonna ask you on another thread where you had been xxx

Hiya Clep.. We did notice you weren't around hun x x

You have done amazingly, and are soooooooo close to goal now.. Good luck for your last stone hun x x x

Course we did! Brilliant loss and you're soooo nearly there:D

So jealous that you only have a stone to go, but also :hail: !!

Thanks all :) feel a bit better now...

As for onlt a stone to go, I, umm, might reasses my goal a little...

What are you thinking now?!

Err, maybe somewhere between 140 - 147lbs. Not sure though, am reaching the point where I don't think I'll manage much more without a bit of a break... What do you think?

Hi hunny, I missed you! Hey well done...you have lost 43lb?? That is amazing, I bet you look fantastic. What are your plans for maintenance will you be joining us on that board? xxx

Are you aiming lower because of your tummy? Careful of going too low... at 10 stone, you'd have a BMI of about 21 which for someone of your fitness and musculature I would have thought a bit on the light side! I suggest going to 11 stone and reassessing then!

What about switching to CD 810 and focusing on maintenance for a bit (with maybe lower losses for a few weeks - 810 cals a day for a 'normal' person would mean a weekly loss of about 2lbs still) and then back to SS if you don't feel you're losing fast enough?

I'm going to stay SS / SS+ until 19th Nov, and even if I've not reached my 11 stone goal then, I'm going to start doing 810. I *think*, based on current crap losses, that I'll still be about 5lbs from goal then, so hoping that I can get to 11st through 810. Like you though, I'm concerned that I'll still not feel thin enough at that weight and am also thinking 147lbs would be better.... but I shall worry about that at 11st instead of taking my goal further away from me now!

Well done on your fab loss this week :)
Emma x

Back