Budkin

Hi All
Lost 2lb's this week, very Happy
2 stone 5lbs gone WooHoo!!!
Have a Great week
Sam

well done the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter for you :) x

Hey Chuck,
Yes that light is becoming clearer now, although by the time i reach my 11 stone goal, i'll no doubt decide that i should try and go a little further, i'll have to see how i look, don't tell anyone, it's my birthday tomorrow 45, so don't want to look like 1/2 lb of scrag end. the old skin isn't as young as it used to be, 10.7 would be Great
Have a Good Week
Sam :):)

Well done Budkin, keep it up! x

Well done Budkin, so nearly there!! :)

Thank you Girl's, for your support
Sam

Wow your doing so well, its amazing how quick it can drop off, Well done. 10 stone 7 here you come xxx

Well done. How tall are you? I'm aiming for 10.7 but will reassess at 11 stone because I'm worried about looking gaunt in the face - I'm 49. And Happy Birthday.

Hi kmassey7
Thank you for your support,
Sam:):)

Hi Thornhill Cate
I'm 5.7, and not at all shapely, my arms and legs have always been skinny, my boobs are huge 38G, but do go down a bit when i'm slim to about a DD/E so not much,:( all of my weight goes on to my Tummy, i don't have any hips or Bottom i'm really Top Heavy. which is probably how i've managed to hide the weight under baggy tops that just hung off my Knockers!!! Wow i sound Gorgeous don't i LOL, when i'm slim i look quite lanky yet i'm not over Tall, kids haven't helped i didn't get my Baby weight off between each of them and gained 5 stone with each pregnancy and the rest i history, so they say
Have a Great Week
Sam:)

Back