Week 10 weigh in

Midnight-Sparkles

I can do this!
-3lbs today which takes me to exactly 2 stone gone :happy036: I am so pleased with that, it also means I am almost in the 15's and also have less than 100lbs to lose. I know I lose slower than the average person on here which can be quite annoying, but its good to see that as long as I stick to the plan, I will lose the weight, even if each stone takes me a couple of weeks longer than everyone else. :D

Congrats on the loss ;) x

Also, I'm only on my first weeks and I just wanted to say thank you so much for your posts. I've found a lot of yours very helpful and encouraging whilst I was making my decision to start Exante and now that I'm on it, a lot of them are helping me stay positive through the first couple of days

Congrats on the loss ;) x

Also, I'm only on my first weeks and I just wanted to say thank you so much for your posts. I've found a lot of yours very helpful and encouraging whilst I was making my decision to start Exante and now that I'm on it, a lot of them are helping me stay positive through the first couple of days

Awww, thanks. Best of luck on your weight loss journey hun. If you can get past the first two weeks, then you will quickly fall into a routine and hunger subsides making each day easier. I look forward to hearing all about your progress. I'm sure you will do great :D

You're very welcome and thank you for the advice and kind words.

Can I just ask, do you know whether using the shoutbox depends on how many posts you've made like some of the other functions of the site? If it is, do you know how many?

Thanks

You're very welcome and thank you for the advice and kind words.

Can I just ask, do you know whether using the shoutbox depends on how many posts you've made like some of the other functions of the site? If it is, do you know how many?

Thanks

I honestly don't know, as I've never used the shoutbox. Hopefully someone else will come along who can help you. Lets hope its not too long :D

Well done on your weight loss! Im starting on monday and really cant wait. I will keep reading all the motivating posts on here in the meantime and look forward to being a future success story like so many others!

Back