WEEK 10 WEIGH IN!!

thank u all xoxoxoxox

Fab news hun..delighted for you. You'll do 4lbs next week no problem!! xx

Hope so! Really would love to - i know its a big call but im willing to go the extra mile this week and do all i can to make it happen! Thanks for all ur support xox :)

wow julz well done on a great loss!!! think the wednesday club is gonna rock now!!! must be a bit scarey being so close to target, really pleased for you hun xxx

Hey, thanks pinkie! Feels dead weird to know im ALMOST there. So close - but yet so far away! Still got another 4 weeks to go...!!! But im going to enjoy it! :) Well done with ur weigh in today also! xxxx

well done not long for you to go aswell.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Yip! On the final leg! weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! thanks xoxo

Well done Julzie - fantastic weight loss again this week.

Oh and forgot to post on your thread - but you looked fab in your new dress!

Ty for ur kind words! Muchos appreciated xoxoxoxo

Well done are lass thats brilliant yet again, xxxxx

WOW! Gaz... I got a funny feeling u are falling for me? WHAT IS THIS?? A NICE COMMENT!!!!! OMG I AM IN SHOCK!!! :eek:
lol luv ya xoxoxo

Wow its great to read ur posts, its a real lift, well done this week, I won't say good luck for next week cos don't think luck has anything to do with ur success x

Thanks tara babe! What a nice thing to say! :) Def need to put the work in - but like in life and poker - a little bit of luck always helps?! :rolleyes: ha ha ha..... julzie xox

Well done Julz 3stone in 11weeks is amazing xxx

Thanks sami-ann - well i need to get my 4 pounds off next week before i can celebrate my 3 stones off! But by hook or by crook im determined to get there! :) xox

Hi everyone,

I am just home from my 10th weigh in! And pleased as punch to have hit my weekly goal!!

Another 3 pounds off!! :) That brings me to 8stone 10... (feel like I am truly in the 8s now.... when I was 8st13 last week it was good but after a couple of litres of water I could have sneaked back into the 9s! lol)

Next week I am going to be going for a biggie - so im going to really put lots of effort into drinking my water and going to the gym and get back into walking every evening. I am aiming to loose 4 pounds which will mean I have lost a total of 3 stones in 11 weeks! WOW! Awesome eh!

Im so close to goal now - less than 1 stone to go - just 12 pounds left!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO STILL HAS TO GET WEIGHED TODAY AND THIS WEEK! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BRILLIANT RESULT!

luv
julzie
xoxoxox

In 11 weeks, you go gal, all the best and your hard work certainly has paid off, good luck for next week.

Mo
XX

Well done honey you have done great, doesnt seem that long since i finished and you started! Well done again xxx

Fandabulous, well done babes xxxx

ty ty ty...

Well done Julz. I hope you get your 4lb next week :D

hey! i hope i get it too! im just home for an hour lomng work out in the gym and i am going tomorrow night and on saturday also! so im deffo going to do EVERYTHING in my power to make sure i achieve it! thanks so much for ur message xox

In 11 weeks, you go gal, all the best and your hard work certainly has paid off, good luck for next week.

Mo
XX

Hey MO! The 11 weeks has flown by and it has been such an exciting experience seeing myself transform every week! I am so happy to be near the end of my journey but I have enjoyed getting here! Thanks for ur message and well wishes! xox

Well done honey you have done great, doesnt seem that long since i finished and you started! Well done again xxx

I know?! I was just thinking that as well!!!! Its weird how time flies isnt it? And its great what u can achieve in a short space of time on LT! good to hear from u again xoxo

Fandabulous, well done babes xxxx

OMG! LOL! WOW! Your dress! lol thats amazing! Your husband must think he has his a new wife! lol You have done so well - I cant even put into words how much you inspired me at the start of my LT journey and you always leave such supportive comments. Your a star* xox

Julz that is a fantastic loss, well done babe!

I'm confident you will make your target next week - your body daren't hang onto the fat! Go Girl!!!!

x

Fantabbytastic! reckon I'd be in hospital if I weighed that! but then I am 5'9"! Good loss, nearly there, got mine tomorrow:confused: Have had about half a cup of water today, am being so bad with it, must take your ways and drink more!
T x

Go you girlie :D

Made up for you kidda.... nearly there, nearly there :D x

thanks a bunch babes!

Julz that is a fantastic loss, well done babe!

I'm confident you will make your target next week - your body daren't hang onto the fat! Go Girl!!!!

x

Hope it wont! thanks cuddles u lovely cuddly thing!! lol xox

Fantabbytastic! reckon I'd be in hospital if I weighed that! but then I am 5'9"! Good loss, nearly there, got mine tomorrow:confused: Have had about half a cup of water today, am being so bad with it, must take your ways and drink more!
T x

Wish i was 5ft 9 - wow u must look like a super model now u lost all ur weight and u got lovely face and long blonde hair!

Like they say in india... get the water inta ye!

xox
Go you girlie :D

Made up for you kidda.... nearly there, nearly there :D x

fanks :D x

How amazing - 3 stones in 11 weeks, just goes to show what you can achieve if you put your mind to it. Will watch with interest to see next weeks result! Nasty little 4 pounds - go get em!!!

lol!

How amazing - 3 stones in 11 weeks, just goes to show what you can achieve if you put your mind to it. Will watch with interest to see next weeks result! Nasty little 4 pounds - go get em!!!

Oh im after them for sure babe! They are scared - i can tell! ;) lol xox thanks for the comment xox

well done julz

thanks linds! u mad woman ;) xox lol xox

Well done Jules. Great loss, fair play to ya. Thats a lot of weight gone. Hope u get what ur looking 4 next week. Can't believe ur on the diet this length. Where does the time go .....

xox

Well done Jules. Great loss, fair play to ya. Thats a lot of weight gone. Hope u get what ur looking 4 next week. Can't believe ur on the diet this length. Where does the time go .....

Thanks! I know time has flown in! I cant believe it myself! xox

thats brill almost at the end of the road!

happy days! 1 month left i reckon xox

oh wow

well done you thats flippin fab!!!!!!!!!!!!11

hey good to hear from u thanks for the comment babe! xox

Babe your an inspiration x

Wont be long before your wowing them in Vegas.

Good work slim :D

LOL! Oh Cankster just reading that comment made my tummy flip! LOL! You know how to turn me onnnnn ;) lol Vegas baby oh yes - watch out!!! :D

Guess what cankster baby? I took your advice and I bought Rocky 3 - got a big game 2moro night so it will be done! Bring it on MR T! :cool: XXX

Back