• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 10 weigh in!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
6lb!!!:wow::wow::wow:

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Wow fantastic weight loss in 4 wks.
i'm not jealous, honest lol

Over 4 stone in 10 weeks!! Thats freaking amazing! You are an inspiration :)

CAZ72

Silver Member
:wow:6lbs thats great your doing so well!!! caz xx

you are doing bl**dy fantastic - and your photos are gorgeous too - and you're funny - goddamit you have it all!! lol

OMG thats massive!!
Well done you!!!
Congrats :)
Niki
x

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
AWWWWWW Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, You lot keep me going!! ((Big Hugs)) :):)

Sheep

on the up lol
well done on ur wi, ;) doing great :)

Brilliant way to go you keep up the good work and we'll see less of you next week
xx

that is amazing!!!!!!! really!!!! if i could do that i'd be over the moon!!! You're a thinspiration and one of the people on here who's results and optimism and not forgetting humour, keep me going and make this journey easier!!!! Well done hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Laura, another fab loss! I cannot believe looking at your avatar you are over 20 stone, you look sensational and have a beautiful, slim face.

x

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Well done Laura, another fab loss! I cannot believe looking at your avatar you are over 20 stone, you look sensational and have a beautiful, slim face.

x

Thanks sweetie :)..I guess I am rather lucky my face being the only slim thing on me :p That and my pinky fingers there quite slim these days :D Thanks for you're lovely message and the same goes for everyone else!! :)

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!

sue121

always lurkin around!
bludy hell!!!! theres gonna be nothing left of u the way your goin well done!!!!!xx