Week 10 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Missed out on week 9 weigh in last week due to working away from home the last fortnight. But now I'm back and have lost...

10.5lb!!!!!!!!!!! I'm over the moon. That's 50lb exactly in 10 weeks which is just incredible.
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

And I'm (just!) into the 15stone bracket which is amazing.

What a fab boost as I'm off clothes shopping for a few much needed new items this afternoon and off clubbing tonight :D

Well done hun!!! You have done incredible.

Enjoy the retail therapy,i so enjoying shopping these days,i never used to. But it's great having the pick of shops now ;)

I'm off to do the same thing this afternoon too :D

Oh my god, what a fantastic boost you must have had when you were told how much you had lost.

Well done, great stuff.

Thanks Slinky and kered, it's a fab start to the weekend :)

I'm finding these days i look at mags and actually taking notice of what's in the fashion spreads rather than just relying on what's in stock at Evans!!

Can't wait to go shopping now!

Brilliant chick! Well done :D have fun shopping and love every minute of showing off the new you in a new outfit later hehe xx

thats a super weight loss, enjoy your shopping spree and have fun tonight. Well done

Wow fab weight loss and well deserved. Can't believe the amount you have lost in 10 weeks. Enjoy your clothes shop. xx:):)

well done is a great loss keep up the good work :)

That's great weight loss, keep up the good work and enjoy your shopping and night out, you deserve it.

Back