WEEK 10 WEIGH IN

monique's memoirs

Hi guys just thought id let you know ive lost 3lb this week thats not bad the pharmacist said i could have doubled that if i had drank the recommended amount of water struggling with the old H20 at the min lol and another happy moment for me was fitting into size 16 clothes comfortably i could wear a 14 but i dont like the look of a muffin top( fat that hangs over the top making you look like you have a ring dounut round ya waist lol so im chuffed to bit and im now 12 stone exactly whoo hoo :banana dancer:
:talk017::talk017:

Congrats! you are going brilliantly.

thats brilliant keep up the good work. I am struggling a bit with water too but sometimes I swill out the shaker with water and drink that too. I reckon that I can sneak in an extra 500mls a day that way :)

YAY,well done!Keep it up missus!

Monique,

Well done on your week 10 weigh in.... I keep wishing away the weeks til my week 8 weigh in.....lol

Hi Monique, first of all, well done for persevering with LT, I'm thrilled you are achieving the results! Getting in the lots-of-water-drinking habit is one that I really hope you can one day love, as it's amazing for all bodily functions as well as making your skin look lush and young looking!!!!

well done on your loss and well done on fitting into them clothes - great feeling isnt it?! :)

Well done on the loss and getting into 16s. It wont be long before you're slipping into those 14s!

Hi Monique

Well done on sticking with it for 10 whole weeks. 3lbs is a fantastic loss. My chemist said I may just average 2lbs a week so I would be thrilled with 3.
Keep going :clap:

Nothing wrong with that result! Well done! x

Hi Monique,
very well done to you, the others are right it won't be long till you are in those size 14 comfortably. Enjoy !!
Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Back