Week 10 WI - OMG!!!!!

Nikita10

Another 6lbs off this week!!!

OMG I can't believe I am now in the 11 stone bracket :p feels absolutely brilliant ;) and it's TOTM ;)

It is 17years since I was 10st 7lbs!!!! I will be there again this summer - Oh yes I will xxx :p

I :heartpump: Lipotrim - I :heartpump: Lipotrim - I :heartpump: Lipotrim

Well done - that is fantastic! x

WAW Nikita

6lbs.....amazing!!! What a fantastic weight loss that is. Did you do anything differently this week by any chance? Any tips??? :)

Have a great week!

Well done you!!!!!!!. You are going great with all the pressure of teenagers and all . Have a thirteen and fifteen year old myself. Life is Strrrrreeeeeeesssssss.!! Well done for sticking to it . Lovely when you start seeing the results in clothes etc. :D:D

brilliant!! bet that feels amazing.

you've done so well on LT :)

Yay! Congrats chica! I can't wait to get down to that weight! :D

Well done Nikita. That's fantastic! Nice to be at a weight you haven't been for a long time. Keep going, you're doing great!

:wow: :wow: :wow:

well done chicka!!! :D fabulous loss!!! :D:D:D

Fantastic, well done!!!!

Well done your doing amazing

Hi Nikita,
very well done to you for this week and for the last 10, you have done so well you must be very proud. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

WOW Well done you!! Fantastic xx

Aw thanks everyone, it's such a confidence boost. I feel a totally different person to what I was 10 weeks ago :p, and I am loving it ;) lol.

I didn't do anything different this week, I seem to have a not so good week followed by a good week but it levels itself out in the long run!!!

Teenage stress!!! yes I know what that is lol :sigh: but we are all taking things one day at a time at the min, and the kids are so supportive of me doing this, which is a great help :D I must remember to treat the 3 of them when I have got to goal as well as myself ;)

Back