Week 10 WI

Guru

Silver Member
2lbs gone this week. I am a bit disappointed, I was really hoping for at least 4lbs.

However, at least it's going in the right direction, and I am now out of the 18s and into the 17s which seems to have taken FOREVER!

hun your 2lbs closer to that BMI35! :D
and well done for getting into the 17's!!! your doing super! Keep up the good work

xxx

Hi Guru!
What a coincidence you're here, was just about to go on team thread and was wondering how you were getting on. Well done hun, out of the 18's at last, bet that feels good, you had such a tough time in that stone bracket. At least the weathers crap now so hopefully no more BBQ's!! Like you say 2lb is still a loss, and not too bad really if you have been a bit naughty! Just imagine what 100% week will give you!
I'm trying for a 100% week, it'll be the first one in ages. Had done well since Sun, but had the usual WI night blip where i nibbled on a load of crap. I really must stop that....! Hope you have a good day. xx

Yay!!!!! You have done great to get into the 17's!!!!!! Don't be disapointed, you are in the 17's!!!!!!!! Well done, that is fantastic Guru, keep going toots x

Well done Guru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

well done guru! in the 17's!!!!!!!!!

well done. as you said its going in the right way. you never know you might be in for a big loss next week

well done though

Thanks folks. I have a rotten cold today with a terrible sore throat. The upside of which is that I do not want to eat anything so it should be easy to stay 100% this week!

Back