week 10 wi

A Better Me

Silver Member
i just got weighed and iv lost another 3lb, im quite pleased with this as its took me into 10stone.. i`v past half way now so im looking forward to the next few weeks as im getting close to the end (hopefully):flirt2:

woohooo!!!!
well done hun.

i passed half way today too!great feeling x

hey claire,you got any pics to put up?bet there's a huge difference x

i chucked up my horrendous before one the other day when i was 20stone 4lbs.
gotta do my now ones but i can see a big difference.

Woohoo Claire, that's fantastic sweetie! 10 stone! Wow, you must be sooo pleased with yourself! You'll have that remaining 26lbs off well before Christmas and you'll look and feel amazing. So pleased for you.

I'm nosey too and would love to see some pics as you've done so brilliantly. I thought you were joking Tafflass! I haven't looked at yours yet! Get some now ones taken. I am too chicken but I promise when I lose 5 stone I will have one taken and put it up with the monster start pic.

X

Well done on your loss this week. You must be so happy to be so far along your journey. Good for you.

great loss and fab to get into the 10 stone bracket :) well done!

well done hun i cant wait to get into 10stone. it must be great to know you are so close good luck for the weeks ahead im sure you'll be at ur goal in no time

hey claire,you got any pics to put up?bet there's a huge difference x

i chucked up my horrendous before one the other day when i was 20stone 4lbs.
gotta do my now ones but i can see a big difference.
I`l see about the pics lol, i dont seem to have enough time to enjoy being on here at the mo... but i will try within the next few days xx

Realy well done again your doing great won't be long now your well over half way

debz x
:)

Back