Week 10 WOWZERS

emmamissfun

Was really hoping for a 2lbs weight loss this week to bring me to my 3 stone goal. I managed to pull 5lbs loss so was both shocked and delighted!!

I have 11lbs to go until my final goal now, this is going to take some time. This weekend is going to be my first taste of food in 10 weeks, its my Dads 60th so refuse to miss out on his meal. Also my husband wants to take us out on sunday for a mothers day/ 2 year anniversary meal. Because Ill already be out of ketosis I have agreed. So its a weekend off for me. I am going to be SO careful, only have that two meals and my packs. Also having a couple of drinks sat ngiht with the girls but again I have already decided on just a couple. Hopefully wont gain too much. Ill be straight back on Exante Monday and working very hard to get a STS next week.

Emma, that is brilliant - I am so happy for you!

I'll be interested to see how you get on this weekend as I have my weekend off coming up. Even if you do put on a little bit next week you still got a lot more than you were hoping for this week.

I bet you will be at goal by Easter or just after!

Well done again - have a FAB weekend and looking forward to seeing you back on Monday xx

wow well done :D I only started couple of day ago so new to all this on day 3 now I just love reading all your posts there so motivating.. enjoy your weekend xx

Well Done! You're doing so well. Enjoy your weekend off, I'm having this weekend off as well, I'll be keeping an eye on your posts next week to keep me motivated ;)

Well done :) xx

Well done and enjoy your weekend

Thank you everyone!! I will be writing loads next week as I get back into the groove. In some ways I dont want to come off but I know I need to enjoy myself and have a bit of fun! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! x

Brilliant result. Well done' Enjoy your weekend celebrations, you deserve them.

Great loss, well done not long to go now :)

11lbs to go, well done hunny

Back