Week 11 and hit the 3st off mark

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blitz, 27 March 2007 Social URL.

1. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive just had week 11 weigh in and have lost another 3lbs making my total now 3st 1lb.

Last time I can remember being this weight was 14 years ago!!!!!!!!!:eek: I felt great then and I feel great now. The difference is that this time Im not stopping Im carrying on.
    I bought a pair of size 14 white knee length shorts today and can zip them up easy (just a little tight on the legs).

I struggled last week but this is now the motivation I needed to be strong again. Ive had loads of comments this week, probably as Im now wearing my size 16 instead of my baggy clothes for work. 2 people I havent seen since Decemeber walked past me and then turned back in amazement and its feeling good!!

Roll on next weeks weigh in.:D :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Jackie, That is fantastic news! I am so pleased for you! I am on wekk 11 and I have lost 2 stone 3 lbs, so no where near as good as you! I went and got some knee lenghts yesterday, mostley 16's for florida, but I also boughta paif of 14, which is a little tto tight but give me a couple of weeks and I will be in them!

I am so proud of you girl! Not long to go hey? I think you have done so well, the green eyed monster is rearing it's ugly head here!!! LOL x

Janice x

blitz likes this.
  4. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA
    Well done!

3 stone is a fabulous achievement, you must feel so much better for it!!

At the moment size 14 is just a dream for me... but I will get there!!

Well done you, it won't be long at all before you're at goal!!:D :D

blitz likes this.
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wonderful news - well done you!! :clap: :D

6. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Fantastic - and in only 11 weeks.

Very well done!

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done I cant wait to get into a 14, cant remember the last time I was that size........oh yeh before I got married....lol.

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOOO HOOOOO !!!

That is FANTASTIC :D :D

Well done you....keep up the great work !

love

Debz
    xx

blitz likes this.
  9. Dani

Dani Full Member

Well done that is excellent news

10. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks all today has been a great boost to me, last week I struggled again but its really been worth while. The size 14's when I started seemed like a distant dream for me as well and now although I still need to loose a few more lbs for them to fit well I can see now that I can do this.

There is no other diet that I would have got anywhere near and so quickly either. Its certainly something Im going to focus on when I finally stop ss, this weight can never go back on.

11. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done on a fab 11 weeks!! You will soon be at your goal im sure! Sarahxx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.