• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 11 and hit the 3st off mark

blitz

Silver Member
Ive just had week 11 weigh in and have lost another 3lbs making my total now 3st 1lb.

Last time I can remember being this weight was 14 years ago!!!!!!!!!:eek: I felt great then and I feel great now. The difference is that this time Im not stopping Im carrying on.
I bought a pair of size 14 white knee length shorts today and can zip them up easy (just a little tight on the legs).

I struggled last week but this is now the motivation I needed to be strong again. Ive had loads of comments this week, probably as Im now wearing my size 16 instead of my baggy clothes for work. 2 people I havent seen since Decemeber walked past me and then turned back in amazement and its feeling good!!

Roll on next weeks weigh in.:D :D :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Jackie, That is fantastic news! I am so pleased for you! I am on wekk 11 and I have lost 2 stone 3 lbs, so no where near as good as you! I went and got some knee lenghts yesterday, mostley 16's for florida, but I also boughta paif of 14, which is a little tto tight but give me a couple of weeks and I will be in them!

I am so proud of you girl! Not long to go hey? I think you have done so well, the green eyed monster is rearing it's ugly head here!!! LOL x

Janice x

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
Well done!

3 stone is a fabulous achievement, you must feel so much better for it!!

At the moment size 14 is just a dream for me... but I will get there!!

Well done you, it won't be long at all before you're at goal!!:D :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Wonderful news - well done you!! :clap: :D

Ive just had week 11 weigh in and have lost another 3lbs making my total now 3st 1lb.

Last time I can remember being this weight was 14 years ago!!!!!!!!!:eek: I felt great then and I feel great now. The difference is that this time Im not stopping Im carrying on.
I bought a pair of size 14 white knee length shorts today and can zip them up easy (just a little tight on the legs).

I struggled last week but this is now the motivation I needed to be strong again. Ive had loads of comments this week, probably as Im now wearing my size 16 instead of my baggy clothes for work. 2 people I havent seen since Decemeber walked past me and then turned back in amazement and its feeling good!!

Roll on next weeks weigh in.:D :D :D
WOOO HOOOOO !!!

That is FANTASTIC :D :D

Well done you....keep up the great work !

love

Debz
xx

blitz

Silver Member
Thanks all today has been a great boost to me, last week I struggled again but its really been worth while. The size 14's when I started seemed like a distant dream for me as well and now although I still need to loose a few more lbs for them to fit well I can see now that I can do this.

There is no other diet that I would have got anywhere near and so quickly either. Its certainly something Im going to focus on when I finally stop ss, this weight can never go back on.