Week 11 Weigh In Results!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tommee2004, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Total lost: 82 lbs!!!

in 11.5 weeks!!! How cool is that, but I am now on my final 18lbs and its really important that I get to my goal.

Mentally I will only be happy when I reach my original goal.

I am going away in 3 and a half weeks, for 2 weeks to the Domincan Republic.

What do you recommend I do?

Carry on LL'ing until the week before I go away and then have a week of reintroducing protein, and then go away and do my VERY BEST to stick to management, but without any packs, ie just eat protein meal, once a day and not pig out on anything.

It is really important I don't put this weight back on, and I WONT let it go back on, but i also don't want my 2 weeks away to be spoilt by dieting. Hence I really want to eat the food on offer, sticking to whats healthy, in SMALL portions.

and then on my return, do a week of LL and then begin management properly......

how does that sound...

katie_oxo and Mini like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well donew for the great loss up to now. If I was going on holiday in 3 weeks I would like a few more pounds off, stick to LL till you go away then just be sensible while you are away, you know now what you should be eating. You need a hoilday after LL I think so habe a brillant time (she says gritting her teeth with jealousy).:jelous:

Mini likes this.
  4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I agree with Tracey, that's what I'd do --- stick with your packs until you go and then go down the sensible food option.

You're gonna have a lovely and very well deserved holiday and be a skinny-manny on the beach.

Well done Tommee :bliss: :bliss:

Cath

Mini likes this.
  5. vicster

vicster CD addict

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow that is AMAZING.. well done.. you must be sooo proud of yourself.

Mini likes this.
  6. Samantha

Samantha Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Well done Tommee!! :wow::clap: that's brilliant!

I agree with what has been said already about the holiday.:)

Samantha

Mini likes this.
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done Tommee!! (and I am more than a little green with envy!)

Enjoy your hols too!! I too echo all that has been said re the eating!! You certainly deserve it!!

xx

Mini likes this.
  9. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks for your kind comments!!! I think I am going to do as you all suggest.

However, I will need to cheat for the very first time next Monday!! I am going to have a salad - it is my girlfriends Sisters' birthday, and theyve booked a lovely restaurant, as they thought (so did I) that I would have been finished by then... so I can't let them down on this.

I will return to the packs on Tuesday, and hopefully get those 18lbs off before I go on Holiday!!!! :)

Fingers XD!

Mini likes this.
  10. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    OMG that is bluddy amazing.......well done you.

Mini likes this.
  11. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well done you !! no probs with getting that 18lb off the rate your going i would advise to add protein the week before you go away have a great holiday then into management im off in 5 weeks have gone back to SS for 4 weeks then AAM for week before i go xxxxx

Mini likes this.
  12. Ann2shoes

Ann2shoes Ann2shoes

Dear Tommee,
    As an ex LLifer (ceased last November), your plan sounds OK. I would stop the packs about 3 days before your hols and go onto two packs and a very light meal of veg/salad and chicken or fish. Then be careful on your holiday, don`t go mad or you will be disappointed with yourself when you return. By the way, it really is very difficult to go back to packs only once you have come off them. I don`t know anybody who has suceeded doing that. Just a thought. Well done on your amazing weight loss.
    I`ve kept the weight off, give or take a few pounds, but it`s true what they say, `the hard work begins once you cease abstience`. So stick at it.

Mini likes this.
  13. scooper

scooper Full Member

Diet:
    Began with LL, now CD
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. Enjoy your holidays.

14. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Your doing brill tommee!

Awesome weight loss.

Love Mini xxx

15. Vorlina

Vorlina Full Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    You are indeed doing brilliantly!

I've found that all the restaurants I've been to (and hotels etc) have been simply great about making up a soup or something for me to eat while the rest of the table has their food - have you thought about doing that rather than breaking abstinence on Monday?

16. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Man, that is TOTALLY awesome!

Hey, we have exactly the same amount of pounds left to lose!

17. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Ah yeh!!! How cool 18.8lbs left to go, hehe

Nah not really thought of asking the restaurant to make up my pack for me. I am really hoping for just a grilled piece of chicken and a fresh Salad. Hopefully it won't knock me back much, and with getting back on the packs first thing Tuesday, I should see a loss at the following Sunday weigh in!!

I will of course let you know how it goes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.