Week 11 Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Han_Han, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've lost 2lbs this week; not too impressed, but, to be honest, I'm surprised I've even lost that as I don't feel like I've lost any weight. In fact, am getting a bit fed up as the last few weeks don't seem to really have made any impact on my measurements/clothes size/general appearance.

Also, I failed my driving test today on something I could have avoided had I not been so nervous (my legs were shaking so much I was amazed I could even use the pedals...)! Which is so frustrating!

So, am in a dreadful mood & feel like I'm not going anywhere. Ack. Clearly not a good day for people today ;-)

Hope everyone's doing well!

Hannah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    oh no hun :grouphugg:
    sounds like you've had a hell of a day.

sorry about your driving test.i failed my first on something silly but passed the second time,so make sure you put back in for a new one.sure you'll be fine x

2lbs is still great.you're doing brilliant and overall have lost a great amount so please don't be down about that x

4. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

It took me four times and nearly four years due to nerves, I thought I was going to feature in a documentary. But seriously a 2 pound loss is better than a stay the same or a gain, so you have had some good news. I used bach rescue remedy when taking my last test and it worked for me.

5. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    ah hun, sorry to hear that. i passed on 3rd attempt. was so gutted when i failed, felt down for about a week. best thing to do is book another 1 straight away and try an relax, pretend its ur driving instructor.
    well done on losing 2lbs, another 2lbs towards ur target weight.

6. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey han

sorry to hear you down hun, 2lbs is still a blooming fantastic loss and going by your signature after a lower loss you get a higher one the week after. I too have periods of feeling I have changed much body weight wise, but it does catch up eventually!

Sorry to hear about your driving test, I really wouldnt know what its like as i havent had even 1 lesson yet! Best of luck though you will crack it soon enough.

Best of luck for next week and keep your chin up. xx

7. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Hanhan,
    congrats on breaking that stone, just 12lb to go, well done.
    Sorry about the driving test, at least you knew what went wrong, reapply as soon as you can and this time you will be less shaky as you know what to expect.
    Hope you are feeling better now.
    Doirin

8. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Doirin - thanks! I hadn't really processed that I'd broken that next stone, that's cheered me up :)

Hannah

9. Karubb

Karubb New Member

Hannah, I think you have done amazing!! Im only in week 1 and need to lose about the same as you needed. Its good to see how much you have lost each week so I get a rough idea wot expect. I think 2lb off is brilliant. Cant wait till i'm in the same weight zone as urself. Would love to see some before and after pics xx

10. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    awww babe,

I can understand why you're feeling a bit down- but CONGRATULATIONS- you are still doing amazingly well....and that's FOUR blocks of lard gone forever!!

Sorry about your driving test- I've had like 70 lessons and daren't even go for my test so I think you're wonderful and brave for even doing it! At least it was somethin you could have avoided, so next time you'll sail through.

Chin up babe- you've lost a huge amount and have less than a stone to go! Stay strong

xxx

11. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    i totally know how you feel i keep telling myself that it will all happen wen you least expect it. a few pounds can make all the difference between one size or another. 2 bad about your driving test but im sure you will do great next time round. good luck for your next weigh in and dont worry im sure other people can defo see the difference in you.

12. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Hannah

Week 1: -15lbs
    Week 2: -4lbs
    Week 3: -3lbs
    Week 4: -6lbs
    Week 5: -5lbs
    Week 6: -5lbs
    Week 7: -5lbs
    Week 8: -2lbs
    Week 9: -6lbs
    Week 10: -5lbs
    Week 11: -2lbs

TAKE A LOOK!!! That is what you have lost in 11 week.....amazing!!!! Most weeks are 5lb and only 2 weeks you lost the 2lbs....dont be down about that. It is really good and you are almost at goal....less than a stone..so, you are in good company as there are a few others that are on the home straight and got a stone or less to lose.

Hang in there, and keep reminding yourself of what you have achieved....you have been an incredible inspiration to lots of people and always full of great advice and help!

You are almost there sweetie.....keep being positive..dont let any negativity weedle its way in now.

Have a great day tomorrow and a good week....2lbs is great.....a small chicken as Chellywellyboot used to say!!!!!

Take care

13. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    You've clearly been stressing about this day babes, which can affect how your body copes with something like LT, the sooner you relax the better! 2lbs is a good loss though maybe not enough to cheer you up on a crappy day. Sorry you've had a yikky day, I hope you feel better soon. HUGS!

14. shineyd

shineyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim &Save
    Sorry to hear bout your driving test but you can do it again and next time you will know what to expect and as for 2lbs i know its dissapointing for the week you have put in but your total weight loss is amazing-roughly calculated 63lbs:wow:Im jealous!!!
    Chin up you really have achieved so much.....driving test is minor:D

15. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Han .... 2lbs! FABBY LOSS!! :D Thats the equilivant of 16 sausages!! Go and pick up two packs of 8 sausages and see how heavy that feels, thats what you have just lost in fat off your body!! :)

Dont worry about your driving test, you'll get there :) It took me to my 3rd attempt and a change in driving instructors before i passed :D xxx

16. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bad news about your driving test - but you can take it again and maybe even be a better driver for it ;)

You have had some fabulous losses - and you know i'm going to say that 2lb is also great! But again, look at the bigger picture and give yourself a massive pat on the back for your overall loss! It's great :)

17. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    well done on your loss better 2 off than 2 on and so sorry about your test .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.