Week 11 weigh in

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Weigh in number 11, possibly my last on TFR, and i lost 4lb again!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have advised my chemist i may start refeed this week. I will stay on TFR as long as i can without making me and the rest of the family miserable!

I hope you are all doing ok x x

As I said in 'November Challenge' post well done Su. You really are an inspiration on here. You have done so well, I think you're dead right to re-feed when it feels right for you. Everyone is different and there is no point in this diet if it makes you unhappy, it should be about feeling good about yourself, which at this point you must do :) Well done again x

OMG Su the amazing 4lb losses continue! How does this make you feel babes? still leaning towards an early refeed or has this loss given you new momentum? until about Friday! Su you are so close I bet you can almost smell your target weight can't you?! :D

OMG Su the amazing 4lb losses continue! How does this make you feel babes? still leaning towards an early refeed or has this loss given you new momentum? until about Friday! Su you are so close I bet you can almost smell your target weight can't you?! :D

Thank you babes, in more ways than one!

It is actually reading your posts that has given me the oomph to carry on as much as i can. When it gets to the stage where i am miserable (again! lol) i am going to eat either scrambled eggs or chicken and salad.. Hopefully this will give me the benefit of staying on TFR until my proper refeed date, if not i will have to follow the refeed programme properly x x

How are you doing with refeed?
Not long to go now.. I do think about you every day.. How are you feeling? Although the thought of having the operation must be scary, the idea of being fit and healthy again must be very welcoming after the few years you have had x x x

Well done Su, another great result! :D xx

Thats brilliant Su,,delighted for you,,no matter what you decide to do, please stick around the boards as we need u on here,,,without you i wouldnt be having solid poops lmao...xoxoxoxoxo

Thats brilliant Su,,delighted for you,,no matter what you decide to do, please stick around the boards as we need u on here,,,without you i wouldnt be having solid poops lmao...xoxoxoxoxo

Glad i am useful for something!! lmaooooooo x x x x

Thank you babes, in more ways than one!

It is actually reading your posts that has given me the oomph to carry on as much as i can. When it gets to the stage where i am miserable (again! lol) i am going to eat either scrambled eggs or chicken and salad.. Hopefully this will give me the benefit of staying on TFR until my proper refeed date, if not i will have to follow the refeed programme properly x x

How are you doing with refeed?
Not long to go now.. I do think about you every day.. How are you feeling? Although the thought of having the operation must be scary, the idea of being fit and healthy again must be very welcoming after the few years you have had x x x

Really? oh that's great if I've been of some use for a change!!

Refeed is going ok, going to update in a minute.....I know that I can have bread and potatoes now but I'm trying to keep them to a minimum. I don't want to go the whole hog with carbs as I haven't actually felt hungry yet :eek: and don't want to get my appetite too excited if I can help it! Going to stick with tfr products until all the Exante stuff is gone, might order some more for after the op just to use periodically.

I've just done a new thread as had a 'light bulb' moment this morning and it really cheered me up! Let me know what you think?

And don't you think it's about time you got some bunnies out? you know how much Daisy loves them! xxx

hi there, well done on your weight loss! i noticed that you are steadily losing 4lbs a week. are you doing lots of exercise? how much water aer you drinking? ive just started the diet and seeing how well you are doing is really inspiring!

hi there, well done on your weight loss! i noticed that you are steadily losing 4lbs a week. are you doing lots of exercise? how much water aer you drinking? ive just started the diet and seeing how well you are doing is really inspiring!

Thank you for your kind comments.... Since i started i have done 1 zumba class, and that is it!! That was the first bit of exercise for many many years... I am going to go back but i am full of a cold and jumping up and down and swivelling your hips with a runny nose is not a pretty sight!! lol
I am not good with exercise, i am a self-confessed lazy mare!!

I try to drink as much water as i can, but i have days where i don't think i drink nearly as much as i am supposed to. Now i see all that in black and white i realise i have been very lucky to lose what i have!! lol

Lorna, it really is worth sticking to, and i have no motivation at all, so if i can do it-you can too hun.. Lots and lots of luck x x x
Keep logging on here, the people on here are a godsend, and they are lovely too x x

Just come on the forum after a hectic weekend and monday and your 4lb loss has been the best news 4lbsSu....you've done so well....we are gonna miss you when you go into refeed though!!:(

Just come on the forum after a hectic weekend and monday and your 4lb loss has been the best news 4lbsSu....you've done so well....we are gonna miss you when you go into refeed though!!:(

Thank you so much hunni.. I might not go!! lol
I might just hang around here like a bad smell!! lol

I have bought some salad, chicken and some eggs, so that when it gets too much i will have some of that.. All going well i will still leave my refeed date as 6 December, but i can't see me lasting that long x x x

Well done Su! You've done amazingly well and your BMI is looking fantastic :D

xx

Thanks hunni.. How are you doing today? x x

Another day 1 for me. So far, so good! xx

Come on Jayne sweetheart....you can do it, and you didn't put on that much after all x

Thanks hun. I'll certainly keep trying! xx

Wow Su!! You are the 4lb girl !! So pleased for you babes you make me laugh so much on here with your posts, dont go anywhere! lol xxxx

Su wow ur weightloss is fantastic wish mines was as good as yours!! well dun.

Lydiaxx

Lydia.. You are doing brilliantly hun x x x

Back