Week 11 Weigh-in:

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hi guys! :)

2lb down this week (total loss: 3st 6lb), 1st 3.5lb to go! :) Still on schedule to finish by Halloween! :D I wasn't as good with my water over the weekend as I should have been. I didn't stop because of getting everything ready for a surprise birthday party for my husband, but I'm going to be extra good with my water this week! :)

Well done noitulove on your weight loss this is keeping me going seeing everyone loses weight it must feel so good when it is taken 100%of will power to get where u are today.

Hey well done Noitulove, that's excellent. You're doing so brilliantly and I've said it before and I'll say it again, you really inspire me to keep going as seeing your overall loss is such a motivator for me so thank you for keeping strong which is in turn keeping me strong and no doubt many other friends on here.

Well done again and here's to a great week ahead. xx

Thank you, Mburke. :) Good luck with your first weigh-in, I'm sure you'll have done great!

Aww, thank you, Ms R! That's so lovely. :)

Well done noitulove. You are getting close now, are you tempted to go shopping yet?

Thanks, shrinkingannie. :)

I've seen something that I like in the Joe Browns catalogue! ...but I don't need very much as I have all the clothes that I bought last time I was slim (before I became pregnant). :) I'll probably get a few new bits and pieces, but I'm not a shopaholic like some women are! :D It's been lovely fitting into all my old things though. I didn't used to like looking in the mirror, but now it's quite nice.

Hi,

Do u do any exercise? Well done on your losses x

Thank you, x__lis__x :)

Not what I would call proper exercise, no, but I do have a 17 month old daughter who I have to chase after and when we go out for a walk with the pushchair I walk as fast as I can, little things like that. :) I've kept saying since I started Lipotrim that I intend to start doing some, but just don't seem to have much time for it at the moment. :/

Back