Week 11 WI, double unlucky.....

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
... for some, not for me ;) :D

Weighed in this morning @ 13 stone, 13 lb meaning a loss of 5 lb this week :D

I think I deserve that for having to blow out candles on my own birthday cake but not eat any and also doing a Tescos birthday cake run for the office yesterday & again not having any :)

I hope all your WIs this week are successful :D x

great loss fella, 13's hey you must be over the moon like a proverbial cow, a lean cow though. ;-)

Aww mate that is excellent! Well done :D

I know how hard it can be to resist a birthday cake- I had to watch my family tuck into my son's birthday cake. AND it was a Dr Who one!

well done HD ur doing wicked :party0023:

5lbs! Wow.
As for the blowing out of the candles and not eating the stuff. That rocks! You were well rewarded for your efforts:cool:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Howdy, another great loss. You'll be a sex god before you know it!

And another well done for resisting all that cake!

x

Well done Howdy thats brilliant mate.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

OMG

... for some, not for me ;) :D

Weighed in this morning @ 13 stone, 13 lb meaning a loss of 5 lb this week :D

I think I deserve that for having to blow out candles on my own birthday cake but not eat any and also doing a Tescos birthday cake run for the office yesterday & again not having any :)

I hope all your WIs this week are successful :D x

I actually feel so happy for u - I feel emotional - wish i could give u a big hug right now... thats an awesome result - 5 pounds wow and what a birthday present you have given yourself babe - that beats cake any day eh!

I bet you feel and look amazing - you are such a star*....

I am actually really nervous about my weigh in tomorrow howdy, I think i want it to be so good and im afraid of being let down... dont know why I feel like this - maybe its like im at a weight now that my mind is finding it hard to believe that this is really happening and I am going to slim again... its weird - but I need a 4 pounds loss this week to be happy - knowing u got 5 makes me happy and gives me a little bit of excitement inside that maybe - just maybe i can do it this week too and get into the 8s.

Love u babe - enjoy your first day in the 13s... u sexy stud ;)

xox

Well done Howdy. U have done so well in all. You must be a whole new man. Keep it going.

well done Howdy thats Fab x

What a fab Birthday pressie to yourself...well done mate xxxxx you're doing fab and melting away nicely!!!

Many thanks for all you kind comments :D

Julz - I'm sure you'll be fine - will have everything crossed for you :)

Sorry not been posting much everyone btw - been mad busy at work...

Hey Diddle Dee a birfday cake for me - NOT

Congrats Matey - must have been all that get giggy with it at the weekend :eek::D:eek:

Back