Week 11 WI

Ah Scaz, I'll look forward to hearing all your adventures while you are away.

Are you off as soon as school breaks up for the hols? Here in Hampshire that's July 23rd.

x

Thanks for all the messages of support!
I love you guys!!!

I break up on the 18th!!! We've done a few twilights and took a shorter Easter break to enable an early break up!

We're heading to Zambia on the 29th so I got a week or so to get used of maintenance before we go.

Here in Hampshire that's July 23rd.

x
I wish...my youngest breaks on 17th!!!! and my eldest 31st...there is war in my house because one has to stay in school longer!!! Brng on september 5th wooo hoooo!!!

My eldest finished on June 24th and has sat around doing very little ever since!!!! August 21st is D-day when the results are out!!!!

We had 2 days off at Easter then a fortnight in April rather than Easter hols a week either side of the Easter weekend, think that's why we are a bit later finishing. Not sure when my nieces finish as they are up in Cheshire. I suspect it is earlier than us as they had the usual Easter break.

Scaz, glad to hear you'll have a chance to unwind at the end of the term before you fly off.

x

Nice one scaz, specially as it was an early wi!!! Keep it up.
T x

auck!

Cheers guys! It would appear that the Cankster, Howdy and I are doing a good job thus far in emulating the Master that is Gaz!
:party0019:

Can anyone find a post from a bloke wining about how hard TFR is? The only slight blip from any of the lads is Howdy going on the lash and that's eminently excusable IMO!

TBF one or two of the lasses are worthy of honourable 'bloke status' though. Julz, Cuddly, Nic etc spring to mind in that respect!

I missed this post yesterday! Oh I feel so super cool - I got bloke status - does life get any better than this??? lol

I love u scaz man - u rock xox

Well done scazman for your losses so far, as Gaz mentioned us blokes will have no problems getting back on LT.

Anyway have a nice break when your in Africa, well done mate.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Brill loss you hunk of a man you! ;)

Back