Week 11 WI

scazman

Hey guys!

Just back from my 11th weigh in and I lost another 1.5kg's (3lbs). It's by no means my best loss but the weight continues to be lost and I did weigh in a day early this week as I'm going away for the weekend and would otherwise have missed my WI.

I'm now entering my last week before taking a maintenance break whilst on my extended African holiday. I have some reservations about this strategy but I know that I will have no problems recommencing LT once back in Blighty.

oh wow scazman...that is FABULOUS!!! Congratulations! You must be thrilled. I've just begun week 2 and can't even imagine week 11. Inspirational!!! L.

Fair play to ya on that loss. Look at ur chart now. Looks brilliant. U must be delighted with urself now.

Well done boss, a good loss again! Getting back onto LT after a break is a breeze mate you will have no problems as us blokes seem to manage quite well ;-)

Cheers guys! It would appear that the Cankster, Howdy and I are doing a good job thus far in emulating the Master that is Gaz!
:party0019:

Can anyone find a post from a bloke wining about how hard TFR is? The only slight blip from any of the lads is Howdy going on the lash and that's eminently excusable IMO!

TBF one or two of the lasses are worthy of honourable 'bloke status' though. Julz, Cuddly, Nic etc spring to mind in that respect!

nice one good on you x

That's a great loss Scaz - and that's for making me an honourary bloke!

Good luck with the refeed and I hope you have a brilliant time in Africa - I shall miss you.

x

hey my favourite scazman!

LOOK AT YOUR GRAPH DUDE! WOW THAT GOAL LINE IS FAST APPROACHING!!!

I hope u have a lovely weekend - and i am sure u will be able to manage your whole holiday and get back into LT with no beef whateversoever!

I love having u on this forum... xxx

That's a great loss Scaz - and that's for making me an honourary bloke!

Good luck with the refeed and I hope you have a brilliant time in Africa - I shall miss you.

x

Ah, cheers babe! I will endeavour to post occasionally whilst on my hols. I will be able to get to t'internet cafes whilst in the cities - I might be a bit quiet when in the bush though!

Cheers guys! It would appear that the Cankster, Howdy and I are doing a good job thus far in emulating the Master that is Gaz!
:party0019:

Can anyone find a post from a bloke wining about how hard TFR is? The only slight blip from any of the lads is Howdy going on the lash and that's eminently excusable IMO!

TBF one or two of the lasses are worthy of honourable 'bloke status' though. Julz, Cuddly, Nic etc spring to mind in that respect!
Awww scaz... just cause i am now flat chested... i think that was a bit uncalled for lol :)
Well done on the loss hunni whoop whoop!

Well done Scaz hun.

You've done amazingly, and what better way to treat yourself than a holiday in Africa - I hope you have a great time. xxxx

Well done Scazman. Good luck with your re-feed for your trip to Africa,and have a fab time. :D:D

Ah Scaz, I'll look forward to hearing all your adventures while you are away.

Are you off as soon as school breaks up for the hols? Here in Hampshire that's July 23rd.

x

good job scaz, :D

Back